• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Blackwater Global

Petra Lee

Recruit
As anyone heard of or has experience with Blackwater Global (offices in taiwan, apparently offshore). One of their brokers got me involved in buying shares in a US company and now that I want to sell them, they are giving me problems, like telling me that I have to buy more shares and invest more money. Apparently they also do forex

Seems like a scam! I've been scammed before "playing" binary options, I got cold called by this guy named Travis from LBinary (they already shut down thank goodness) and I've been ripped off of an amount of money that I'm ashamed to admit.

Don't "invest" any more with them, contact your local authorities/bank/credit card company and fingers crossed! Fight the good fight, good luck!

Will fully regret if we joined on scamm company, I am selves just now hear with this company, and seems rarely trader using their service, before losing more money, might will better if stay away and leaving blackwater global, seems many bad review regarding company

I have been contacted numerous times by Blackwater Global and was wondering if anybody can provide me with more detail regarding their experience with this brokerage firm. Going through the internet I do not see much negative news regarding previous experiences. I believe this could be a reputable firm but as part of my due diligence I would appreciate it if anyone can share their past or present experience with this firm.

I have been contacted numerous times by Blackwater Global and was wondering if anybody can provide me with more detail regarding their experience with this brokerage firm. Going through the internet I do not see much negative news regarding previous experiences. I believe this could be a reputable firm but as part of my due diligence I would appreciate it if anyone can share their past or present experience with this firm.
Everything was fine with Blackwater till we asked to cash out our shares. Then it was one problem after another. The bottom line is that we were not able to get the money out. So for all practical purposes they are a scam. I suggest you stay away from them.

SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT !!!! Never send any money to Blackwater Global because you will not see it again, no matter what they promise you. These are masters in taking peoples hard earned money. Never make the mistake to trust these people

Back