GUILTY Case# 2018-104 | chall3ng3r vs binaryonline.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryOnline.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I notice there are 2 votes for Not Guilty but no messages of explanation or reason have been posted here supporting their opinion. This would lead me to conclude these votes were cast by the scammers themselves who have some of their own people planted in the FPA. At the time of writing 45 say guilty and 2 say not guilty, I think that speaks for it's self!!

The not guilties were probably company reps or else someone clicked the wrong button.

Oh, and GUILTY!

yes GUILTY here too also i cant warn people enough stay clear of a scam called coinbull they will not return any funds you deposit with them

I feel empathy and sorry for you.I was in the same predicament with Venus Fx Malaysia.They scammed my money about USD 18000 in 2016.I have never left those scammers to escape with my hard earned penny until today.I am giving the introducers,sub brokers and main brokers hell by lodging reports with every agency in Malaysia.I am not going to leave the scammers!!!! In your case do file a report with your cyber police unit.Then file a report with your bank and also with the other party's bank fraud unit.Tell the bank the bank has been used as a conduit for illegal financial transaction.It's certainly goes against the rules and regulations of the Banking and Financial Services Act in your country.The bank could be liable for non-compliance of financial regulations or maybe weaknesses in its reporting systems.Hence request a chargeback or restitution of the funds from the bank.If they failed to do so your next step is to report to your country's Financial Ombudsman Services to resolve this issue.Claim your funds from the bank.Good Luck.

yes GUILTY here too also i cant warn people enough stay clear of a scam called coinbull they will not return any funds you deposit with them
I feel empathy and sorry for you.I was in the same predicament with Venus Fx Malaysia.They scammed my money about USD 18000 in 2016.I have never left those scammers to escape with my hard earned penny until today.I am giving the introducers,sub brokers and main brokers hell by lodging reports with every agency in Malaysia.I am not going to leave the scammers!!!! In your case do file a report with your cyber police unit.Then file a report with your bank and also with the other party's bank fraud unit.Tell the bank the bank has been used as a conduit for illegal financial transaction.It's certainly goes against the rules and regulations of the Banking and Financial Services Act in your country.The bank could be liable for non-compliance of financial regulations or maybe weaknesses in its reporting systems.Hence request a chargeback or restitution of the funds from the bank.If they failed to do so your next step is to report to your country's Financial Ombudsman Services to resolve this issue.Claim your funds from the bank.Good Luck.

Please submit your own independent scam alerts thread with evidence to start the process of receiving some justice here.

Hello again

They have cancelled my full amount withdrawal request and transferred USD 5000 only to my credit card (according to their system), while on my credit card it shows that USD 4500 has been received only!

A balance of USD 7599.61 was still in my account, today I tried to log in, and found that my account does not exist anymore! Attached is the last screen shot of my account

Attachments

• 5000 trans.jpg
    5000 trans.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 18
SCAM!!

I am in the exact same situation as you with this very same company!!

Bunch of cons. Joined them in December last year.

Up till date they reject all my withdrawal requests.

Back