• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NordhillCapital.com (Maksim Sepp)

General discussions of a financial company
What would you like to know? id prefer to discuss in public so it helps answer other potential questions but happy if you want to PM me :)

I really want to know a lot of thing I just new in the type of investment sorry I not really know how to PM you the message. I just want to know which port that you thing is good for this time HAWK FX is it good. I would like to try aggressive. BTW have you every go to they office I live in Thailand I think they just got the office here.

I really want to know a lot of thing I just new in the type of investment sorry I not really know how to PM you the message. I just want to know which port that you thing is good for this time HAWK FX is it good. I would like to try aggressive. BTW have you every go to they office I live in Thailand I think they just got the office here.

I use Hawk with them, its been very solid with 3-8% per month gains. last month was flat but its back on this month with a 2.3% MTD.

if you're new id start with Hawk on aggressive or "insane". its a very conservative algo so the risk is very low and the draw down is very low.

let me know how you go. Also the office youre referring to is probably STG Wealth. its their sian partner. I used to be with nordhill directly but then shifted to STG and have been very happy.

hi kelix,

no more performance update from you ?

Of course :)

I wasn't seeing any comments and didn't want to spam the boards. This is still the Hawk FX product on "heaven" level of risk.

here you go... so far in September MTD we are 3.4% up but I've not updated MYFX as the month isn't done. will do that when September closes.

If you've got any questions on my experiences with nordhill or STG wealth feel free to ask

Screenie.jpg

kelix,

i am noob in fx...
don't mind to ask how long are sfx markets and norhill being around in the market ?
is hawk fx product a managed product by norhill ?
if so, what is the profit sharing ratio ?
are these kind of managed products common in the fx market place ?
can give example of other other managed products beside norhill ?
norhill only deal with sfx markets as their sole broker so far ?
can norhill managed hawk fx with other broker if we wish to ?

kelix,

i am noob in fx...
don't mind to ask how long are sfx markets and norhill being around in the market ?
is hawk fx product a managed product by norhill ?
if so, what is the profit sharing ratio ?
are these kind of managed products common in the fx market place ?
can give example of other other managed products beside norhill ?
norhill only deal with sfx markets as their sole broker so far ?
can norhill managed hawk fx with other broker if we wish to ?

SFX have been around for 6 years I believe, and yes Hawk FX is provided by nordhill (not sure if their trade team however).
The per foramnce fee is 30% a month and they employ a high watermark, they cant earn money unless youre above your previous high, this is a very fair system and was one of my prerequisites for a system.
Managed/PAMM are very common nowadays for those who dont have time to do their own trading full time.
Nordhill do have others, I believe they use charter prime in AU/NZ too.

hi kelix,

i've joined the party in Hawk Fx not long ago. i find it strange on their trading pattern. i can only expect a trading once or twice each week from them and also carefully scrutinized their trades & found out that some of their trading done price does not fall in between when compare to the real data feed. this put me in doubt that their trades are manipulated ?
i am quite skeptical to continue now. i wonder how NC can managed their so call 'copy trades' with such a big fund that they are currently managing. possible for us to view their live trades ? or else it is hard to be convinced to invest further.

hi kelix,

i've joined the party in Hawk Fx not long ago. i find it strange on their trading pattern. i can only expect a trading once or twice each week from them and also carefully scrutinized their trades & found out that some of their trading done price does not fall in between when compare to the real data feed. this put me in doubt that their trades are manipulated ?
i am quite skeptical to continue now. i wonder how NC can managed their so call 'copy trades' with such a big fund that they are currently managing. possible for us to view their live trades ? or else it is hard to be convinced to invest further.

Hey mate, the trading frequency changes throughout the year, and has been the case for a while.

If you like you can re

Back