• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Evolve.Markets (was EvolveMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Evolve.Markets is a big scam. They are only interested in traders who lose money. But if you make profits, they will not let you trade. They use the broker plugin in their metatrader, where everything is spoofed. The price is false, the Japanese candles are fake, the volumes are fake, the indicators offer false signals. But the worst is what I'm going to write now. When you're making profits, Evolve.Markets, start harassing you and making your trading experience a nightmare. With me, they started weeks ago, when one day I was gaining my positions on the cable, and I was opening positions of 0.01 - 0.02 lots. Well, without me having wanted it, when opening another position, Evolve manipulated his metatrader, causing me to open a position of 0.48 lots. In that moment, of course, I had a bad time. The next day, I was about to open a 1.15 position on his BTC / USD, but fortunately I noticed. Then, I had problems with them to withdraw, due to a "failure", according to them, that had on their website, and that in the end, they fixed. But then I was already very angry with Evolve, because I knew what they were doing to me. Although I still did not know the worst was yet to come. So, I decided to make a larger deposit of more than $ 700 in bitcoin.
And I did it because if you rob less than 400, it is a fault, but if you steal more, it is a more serious crime, with worse consequences. And I wanted to see how far they were willing to go to hurt my trading and to scam my money. For many days, I was trading the BTC / USD breakups, winning my positions, but the profits were ridiculous, as you can see in the screenshots I attached. There is a difference of even more than 60 dollars in those breakups, with the real price (more than 1.5% of the value of the currency). And from there, came the worst. One day I was charged a swap of more than three times the commission, but they were not successful, because I held my positions longer, but it is another scam, of course. And in the end, they used a terrible widening of the spread, so that I could not close positions with profit, and worst of all: they freeze the metatrader. They do it when your positions go into big profits, to get angry, to feel powerless, to lose control of your trading and for you to know that you are being cheated, and that they just want to keep your money. To convey the message "hey, trader, you are not welcome here"

In short, be careful with "Revolver.Markets" (because they say hands up, this is a robbery, bang, bang ...)

My lawyer already knows the details, and we will proceed against Evolve.markets.
Today you can find recorded videos, which show how "works" Evolve, on youtube, if you search Evolve.markets scam. And I will publish this review, in several other places, to alert the maximum number of traders possible, about the activities of these people.

Thanks for reading this. Greetings.

23uxvg7.png

Commisions, scam swap multiplied, and the price of the BTC/USD faked, for making you almost imposible to profit, or get ridiculous profits...

Amount Scammed: 0.15 Bitcoin

Payment Method: Bitcoin transference from my bitfinex account

Proof of Payment:
mj3gh3.png

PM/Chat Logs:
2d1uyvo.png
Evolve.markets didn´t answer to this

1. The withdrawal "issue". Our platform is denominated in BIT and the user tried to withdraw by specifying the amount in BTC, which did not work. The client contacted us and we were able to promptly resolve the confusion. We took the feedback to our development team and went as far to change the withdrawal page to make it more clear. We even credited 0.01 BTC to the client's account as a good faith deposit and helping us improve. It was at this point that the accusations of 'playing games' and threats of negative reviews began.

2. The client claims "Evolve, deliberately and blatantly, widened the spread of the EUR/USD, from 0.* to a lot of pips" When did this happen? Why did the user not ever contact support regarding an issue with the spreads? First of all, yes that is correct that our EURUSD spread goes down to zero. But the claim that it went to "a lot of pips" is both subjective and baseless. What we believe, at Evolve Markets, is that the reason he never contacted support, never submitted any EURUSD trade for investigation, is because it never happened. We still welcome the client to present any trade for investigation, we have the full logs of every trade that has happened and we can post the fills here if necessary.

3. The client claims that Evolve will "Freeze the MetaTrader". This is again another completely false and baseless claim. The client never contacted support regarding being unable to log in, or unable to close trades. We have not to date had any server outage, and not one other complaint of a ‘frozen MetaTrader’. We spend a lot of time and money on ensuring system stability and integrity, we know for a fact that our MetaTrader server has never frozen once, and it was at this point that we at Evolve knew that this claim was pure libel.

4. The client posted a YouTube video and from what we can decipher, besides lighting fast execution, is that the client is unhappy that or price is the not the same at Bitfinex. We are not sure why the client was under the impression that it would be, as we aggregate several exchanges and their available volumes to create a market representative order book. Nevertheless, during the YouTube video, Bitfinex went from $4186 to $4196 (a $10 rise) and at the same time Evolve went from $4,128 to $4,139 (an $11 rise). So the price moved in virtual lockstep with the price at Bitfinex, our price even moving $1 more than than Bitfinex while he was long, earning him extra profits. This directly contradicts the claim that we don’t allow him to make profits. There is also zero evidence of the wild spreads and frozen MetaTrader previously claimed.

The client seems to be under the impression that Bitfinex is the only exchange in the Bitcoin industry and maybe he was not involved in Bitcoin a couple months ago when we removed Bitfinex due to their price trading at a huge premium to other exchanges due to their USD banking issues. Bitstamp, one of the major sources of our pricing aggregation had an hourly high price of 4125.95 during the time his video was shot (2017-08-20 19:00 GMT) So the client cherry picked an exchange whose pricing was different and is trying to claim that is somehow nefarious and has damaged his trading in some way.

5. Speaking of which, the client signed his email “Take it easy, Lord Nefarious : P” and also wrote at the bottom, “One ... Two ... Iscambrokers comes for you …” We at Evolve have determined that this is not a genuine review. We don’t know if this individual either works for another broker and is pushing this blatant libel to damage the name and reputation of Evolve Markets or if it is anger displacement due to frustration from trading losses. The email for reference:

https://i.imgur.com/HH2xC21.jpg

6. Evolve Markets takes a lot of pride in offering the best Bitcoin denominated brokerage services in the industry, and we treat every trade and every client 100% fairly. We are always availble for support and will investigate any trade on request and if there is any error, we will not hesitate to refund a trader and admit there was a mistake. This client has not provided any evidence of any trades that were damaged due to anything, but is just out on the forums attempting to damage Evolve. We are considering posting all of the threatening emails from the client as well as the full trading history with all the fills so anybody can look at it and judge for themselves as well as possibly help us to understand in what way the client was wronged.

Last edited:
This brokerage is a fraud. Woke up on Thanksgiving morning only to find out my account got wiped out and owing thousands due to a MASSIVE drop in BTCUSD even with a Stop Loss in place. NO OTHER brokerages, including Trading View had this few thousand pip drop out of nowhere. Evolve Markets is purely a BUCKETSHOP brokerage stop raiding their own clients. They are a new brokerage, unregulated and probably operating illegally.

Side note: I expose frauds on my Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ChakraCapitalGroupOfficial). I will do EVERYTHING I can to ensure Evolve Markets will not get anymore business from clients.

Attachments

• Rez.png
    Rez.png
    342.3 KB · Views: 52
Evolve.Markets is a big scam. They are only interested in traders who lose money. But if you make profits, they will not let you trade. They use the broker plugin in their metatrader, where everything is spoofed. The price is false, the Japanese candles are fake, the volumes are fake, the indicators offer false signals. But the worst is what I'm going to write now. When you're making profits, Evolve.Markets, start harassing you and making your trading experience a nightmare. With me, they started weeks ago, when one day I was gaining my positions on the cable, and I was opening positions of 0.01 - 0.02 lots. Well, without me having wanted it, when opening another position, Evolve manipulated his metatrader, causing me to open a position of 0.48 lots. In that moment, of course, I had a bad time. The next day, I was about to open a 1.15 position on his BTC / USD, but fortunately I noticed. Then, I had problems with them to withdraw, due to a "failure", according to them, that had on their website, and that in the end, they fixed. But then I was already very angry with Evolve, because I knew what they were doing to me. Although I still did not know the worst was yet to come. So, I decided to make a larger deposit of more than $ 700 in bitcoin.
And I did it because if you rob less than 400, it is a fault, but if you steal more, it is a more serious crime, with worse consequences. And I wanted to see how far they were willing to go to hurt my trading and to scam my money. For many days, I was trading the BTC / USD breakups, winning my positions, but the profits were ridiculous, as you can see in the screenshots I attached. There is a difference of even more than 60 dollars in those breakups, with the real price (more than 1.5% of the value of the currency). And from there, came the worst. One day I was charged a swap of more than three times the commission, but they were not successful, because I held my positions longer, but it is another scam, of course. And in the end, they used a terrible widening of the spread, so that I could not close positions with profit, and worst of all: they freeze the metatrader. They do it when your positions go into big profits, to get angry, to feel powerless, to lose control of your trading and for you to know that you are being cheated, and that they just want to keep your money. To convey the message "hey, trader, you are not welcome here"

In short, be careful with "Revolver.Markets" (because they say hands up, this is a robbery, bang, bang ...)

My lawyer already knows the details, and we will proceed against Evolve.markets.
Today you can find recorded videos, which show how "works" Evolve, on youtube, if you search Evolve.markets scam. And I will publish this review, in several other places, to alert the maximum number of traders possible, about the activities of these people.

Thanks for reading this. Greetings.

23uxvg7.png

Commisions, scam swap multiplied, and the price of the BTC/USD faked, for making you almost imposible to profit, or get ridiculous profits...

Amount Scammed: 0.15 Bitcoin

Payment Method: Bitcoin transference from my bitfinex account

Proof of Payment:
mj3gh3.png

PM/Chat Logs:
2d1uyvo.png
Evolve.markets didn´t answer to this

They manipulated the price on BTCUSD and wiped me out. Very bad brokerage. My comment is pending approval.

I will do everything in my power to ensure Evolve Markets will never get business. These guys are straight up fruads, and they scammed their clients on Thanksgiving morning!

They manipulated the price on BTCUSD and wiped me out. Very bad brokerage. My comment is pending approval.

I will do everything in my power to ensure Evolve Markets will never get business. These guys are straight up fruads, and they scammed their clients on Thanksgiving morning!

Hello,

We understand your frustration with today's technical error and apologize for the inconvenience but before resorting to calling us as scammers and manipulators we would appreciate first an email to support so we can respond and have some time for us to confirm the technical incident and perform a fix .

The low price on the chart you posted above was off market pricing from one of our Bitcoin liquidity providers that pushed a bad print to the Metatrader 4 platform . This caused false liquidations and negative balances on several accounts. All trades triggered from this erroneous price spike were reversed and all balances from false liquidations were corrected.

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets

FPA, PLEASE REMOVE ALL MY COMMENTS OFF THIS PAGE. THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING. THE ISSUE WAS A TECHNICAL FAILURE AND HAS BEEN FIXED.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA does not remove material because a complaint was resolved. Showing which companies resolve complaints and how those complaints are resolved is important information for traders trying to evaluate a company. The information you posted and the company's response will encourage others to spend more time discussing the issue before publicly complaining.

Back