• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BinaryTilt.com

General discussions of a financial company
sólo me envió un correo electrónico diciendo que ya está aprobado esperar y ver cuánto tiempo se tarda en llegar a mi propia promesa de m
just sent me an email saying that is already approved wait and see how long it takes to reach my own promise to keep them informed

antenerlos informados

just sent me an email saying that is already approved wait and see how long it takes to reach my bank account I promise to keep them informed

Hi Guys,

Today I have received an explanation from the Head Brokers. He has refunded the cash amount and asked me to make a withdrawal after he made some adjustments to my trading account.

I will keep update the latest news once the cash is in my account . I hope this time , I will have the cash into my Malaysian account soon.

Thanks
Hi Guys,

I have received my profit earning on 18 Jan 2016. It took them 14 days from 4th Jan 2016 to cash in.Even though the money was in but none of the broker bother to give me a call to check whether I have received the cash . I didn't get any invoice for the transfer and the cash was transferred from Depix Holdings Limited which I didn't have any clue about this company. I was clueless after my bank officer questioning me about this company whereby I thought the money should have been funded by Binary Tilt Company.

Hi Guys,

I have received my profit earning on 18 Jan 2016. It took them 14 days from 4th Jan 2016 to cash in.Even though the money was in but none of the broker bother to give me a call to check whether I have received the cash . I didn't get any invoice for the transfer and the cash was transferred from Depix Holdings Limited which I didn't have any clue about this company. I was clueless after my bank officer questioning me about this company whereby I thought the money should have been funded by Binary Tilt Company.

Hi,

I read their company profile and it was mentioned that Binary Tilt is owned by Depix Holdings Limited. That 's answer the question from where the money was transferred in the first place.

have been scammed also I deposited 1k and also entered into an insured trade which cost me 5k and made me 4.2k whigh I have emailed contracts for.I also made money trading and my account was at 25.4k but I have been unable to withdraw any funds.no one answers my calls or replies to emails they have also blocked me from logging into my account luckily I took a screenshot showing my balance before they blocked me.
it looks like I will have to sue them..has anyone else started this process yet

Dear All,

I think I really have problem with Binarytilt.com and I really need help from Binarytilt.com staff whom I hope at least he / she is professional.

On 22 Jan 2017 (Sunday) I did request for Withdrawal (not much is $142.20) and I understand have to wait from 7 - 10 Working Days to Process. But problem was that, after the 10th Working Days, no news at all from Binarytilt.com to inform me about my status. I really open up if they can tell me what is going on and what took them so long?

I did lodged a complain to Customer Support, Back Office and HQ Office but No One Replies Me At All. Until this man, his name is Samuel Goldman says he can help me and I told him that I really need the withdrawal urgently in order for me to pay fee for my another loan and at the same time, this loan can help to settle all my debts and also I did promise him that I will be back to deposit more in order for me to trade in Binarytilt.com

Samuel did promise to help me to send to the Bank to release the withdrawal for me and tell me to wait for 3 - 7 Working Days fr the Bank to transfer to me but again after waited, No News At Al and I did send email to him and I shouted at him for making false promises and he did not reply back to me to explain why.

Only then I realize that if I withdraw, I need to have Balance in my account but Samuel does not even bother to reply me. Hence, I think I better Close or Terminate my Account since Binarytilt.com did not provide me a good service. Yes, I admit that I did gave them a harsh words because of their delay and no news from them, so who is not frustrated?

I did sent a Ticket to Close my Account but No One Reply Me. So, I forward the Ticket Number to Customer Support by the name of Vanessa and she responds to me for finally. Yes, she did acknowledge my Ticket of Request to Close / Terminate my Account and she did inform me to request to Withdraw all my Amount for Closing Account.

I thought Closing Account can be done in 48 hours? I did ask her what take so long for my withdrawal? She replied was need to take 7 - 10 Working Days and I was like - OMG! I'm going the same Trauma again.

Today (27 Feb 2017) is the 6th Working Day and tomorrow (28 Feb 2017) is the 7th Working Day to start the Process, I really am very scared that I cannot get the withdrawal? Just like what I experienced the Trauma in 22 Jan 2017.

Can anyone here from Binarytilt.com can help me? Please? I really am very desperate to get my withdrawal since 22 Jan 2017.

In case you want to know my Ticket No.
#HOBP0
and My Trace ID No: 652559

Await for your reply, many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with Binary Tilt. I did a request on 9/10/2017 for a withdraw and since i still haven't received my money. I called them weekly, i also have emails with tickets created and when i reach them (many times they don't answer) they tell me the same thing: "we send your request to Financial Department to be processed. That is all what we can do from our side".

I mention that this is the second withdraw. On the first one i waited more than one month with the same procedures (calls, emails, tickets created). They gave me the money after i told them that i will share my experience with them on every site/forum/social media related to trading. Only then i received my money.

Now after i told them that i will share my experience, they still don't care.

Any suggestions?

#BinaryTiltScam

Thanks.

so, the thread at the top of this that described BinaryTilt as a beautiful broker................WHAT IS THE POSITION NOW ? THAT THE WEBSITE IS NOT AVALABLE IN THE UK !!!!!!!!!!
the website is no longer available and it is impossible to contact BinaryTilt.com by phone of email....................
i have £5000 invested here and i am now taking action against them

I have been with Binarytilt.com for a while now and this Broker is one wonderful Broker. The trade execution, strike price and etc are just the one I have been looking for. In this risky market, they know what a trader wants. my Account Manager is very friendly and supportive. I thought all traders should know about this! Please try them and I assure you will never regret it!

what a ridiculous and blatant plant from a scammer.............

BinaryTilt.com is suddenly not available in the UK.................. where have they gone ? where has our money gone ?

Back