• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
I'm a professional Forex Trader and I've been with AxiTrader since Jan 2015 and last month was the first "issue" that I had and it was resolved in 2 hours: I was shorting CAD/JPY and out of a sudden the positions were closed with - 80 pips each one, but there was no movement in the market that caused a spike, then I contact AxiTrader team support, showed the screenshots and they replied telling me that it was a bad tick on the price for this specific currency pair and that I'd get reimbursed the amount lost. AxiTrader recognized the error and paid me back. So well done to the broker by doing what they supposed to do and recognizing their error.

Apologies, in the previous post for some reason messages from a previous quarter I've been quoted. Now you can understand my issues with voice over. Please excuse any mistakes in the previous post. Once again, Thank u axi

hi there. let try and get this correct this time
hello everybody. I would like to share my experience regarding Axi trader. This may be a bit of a long story so sit back and read it till the end. I am a person living with a visual difficulty. In other words, I am partially blind. I make use of screen readers and special software to access my computer and iPhone. I had recently updated my iPhone and for some strange reason voice over change some settings in my mt4 Application.

I do not have a very large trading account and generally trade 0.11 lot sizes. For some in explicable reason, The position sizes were changed to one lot. With out thinking about this I simply took my position as normal, put in my stoploss and walked away. Fortunately, a few minutes later I came to check on the trade To my absolute horror, I had sustained significant losses and cut the position immediately. .

I frantically got on the phone to axi and explained my situation to them. to my absolute surprise, The support staff was simply amazing. They took my situation into account and pleaded my case with senior management, Who intern agreed to refund me 50% of those losses.

This was such an emotional time for me, as For the first time in a long time, my disability became my inability and caused my mistake. It was such a bitter pill to swallow. I also have to take into account, that axi had no obligation whatsoever to assist me as, at the end of the day, It was my mistake.

I don't believe that there are many companies, out there that would do or take such actions. I am truly grateful to you guys for the assistance that you provided me. you have a client for life. I am not looking for sympathy from anyone, but, The fact that the company would recognise a mistake due to a disability, Is just remarkable. As a token of my appreciation, And sincerest gratitude, I really believe that I should share such a good will story with the world.

Axi has proven to me that companies like these are not just interested in making money but, have a human touch as well.

Thank u axi
I had to re do this post as the previous one was not posting.

hi there. let try and get this correct this time
hello everybody. I would like to share my experience regarding Axi trader. This may be a bit of a long story so sit back and read it till the end. I am a person living with a visual difficulty. In other words, I am partially blind. I make use of screen readers and special software to access my computer and iPhone. I had recently updated my iPhone and for some strange reason voice over change some settings in my mt4 Application.

I do not have a very large trading account and generally trade 0.11 lot sizes. For some in explicable reason, The position sizes were changed to one lot. With out thinking about this I simply took my position as normal, put in my stoploss and walked away. Fortunately, a few minutes later I came to check on the trade To my absolute horror, I had sustained significant losses and cut the position immediately. .

I frantically got on the phone to axi and explained my situation to them. to my absolute surprise, The support staff was simply amazing. They took my situation into account and pleaded my case with senior management, Who intern agreed to refund me 50% of those losses.

This was such an emotional time for me, as For the first time in a long time, my disability became my inability and caused my mistake. It was such a bitter pill to swallow. I also have to take into account, that axi had no obligation whatsoever to assist me as, at the end of the day, It was my mistake.

I don't believe that there are many companies, out there that would do or take such actions. I am truly grateful to you guys for the assistance that you provided me. you have a client for life. I am not looking for sympathy from anyone, but, The fact that the company would recognise a mistake due to a disability, Is just remarkable. As a token of my appreciation, And sincerest gratitude, I really believe that I should share such a good will story with the world.

Axi has proven to me that companies like these are not just interested in making money but, have a human touch as well.

Thank u axi
I had to re do this post as the previous one was not posting.

That's amazing news, it's so hard to find a broker that look at the client, not just as another client, but as an asset to the company. You are an inspiration for those who keep giving excuses that they can't do this and that. Keep on focusing and chasing your dreams.

That's amazing news, it's so hard to find a broker that look at the client, not just as another client, but as an asset to the company. You are an inspiration for those who keep giving excuses that they can't do this and that. Keep on focusing and chasing your dreams.

Thanks mate.

Such kindness and understanding is hard to come by. It has given me so much confidence in the system that I strongly believe I can make this trading Korea work.

My husband European have registered, try register and never one answer same after contact support for know what happens never one answer, really bad company.

My husband European have registered, try register and never one answer same after contact support for know what happens never one answer, really bad company.
I quite didn't understand what you wrote here, can you clarify. I have 3 accounts with AxiTrader, including a money manager one and every time I need support, I can either call them, email them or even contact their support team and they always came back to me. Name a company as "very bad" because they didn't reply you is pretty harsh, I don't know what's your European husband issue is, but I can say from my experience that AxiTrader is one of the only forex companies out there that I'd do business with it. Did you email service@axitrader.com? They always come back to me, if you look at this entire thread, you'll see a lot of clients who had an issue and it was resolved, so try again, I'm sure you'll get a reply.

Hi just want to post my recent experiences with Axitrader.

On Friday 10th August 7am I funded my account with the UK faster payments system. This means that the funds will be in their account within 2 hours – normally an hour and Axitrader would fund the account relatively quickly – within a few hours.

On Friday 10th August at 11am I asked where the funds were and customer services said she would find out and email me back.

Friday 10th August at 2pm still nothing so I asked again and they said someone would call me back with when the funds would show in my account.

Sunday night 12th August market open in the UK 10pm – funds STILL not showing.

I spoke to customer services and they said the funds would appear at 12 midnight when they perform reconciliation.

Wake up this morning and the funds are still not in the account. This is a total farce.
I have spoken to 3 people who told me the funds would be there shortly and in each case it never happened, they simply lied to me.

No one that said they would get back to me did.

To compound this I also put this on twitter and they have tried to turn this into a marketing opportunity about their analysis service.

Over the past month I have been battling customer services to get correct information on a swap free account – a whole month was wasted because it turned out their information they had sent was incorrect.

Their frontline do not know what they are doing – it appears to be filled with people with very little experience in how the company operates and how to do customer service.

Axitrader have gone downhill considerably.

Use someone else like Dukas, Oanda or Pepperstone.

Hi just want to post my recent experiences with Axitrader.

they are liars,they are cheaters and they block the EA in the middle of trading.

On Friday 10th August 7am I funded my account with the UK faster payments system. This means that the funds will be in their account within 2 hours – normally an hour and Axitrader would fund the account relatively quickly – within a few hours.

On Friday 10th August at 11am I asked where the funds were and customer services said she would find out and email me back.

Friday 10th August at 2pm still nothing so I asked again and they said someone would call me back with when the funds would show in my account.

Sunday night 12th August market open in the UK 10pm – funds STILL not showing.

I spoke to customer services and they said the funds would appear at 12 midnight when they perform reconciliation.

Wake up this morning and the funds are still not in the account. This is a total farce.
I have spoken to 3 people who told me the funds would be there shortly and in each case it never happened, they simply lied to me.

No one that said they would get back to me did.

To compound this I also put this on twitter and they have tried to turn this into a marketing opportunity about their analysis service.

Over the past month I have been battling customer services to get correct information on a swap free account – a whole month was wasted because it turned out their information they had sent was incorrect.

Their frontline do not know what they are doing – it appears to be filled with people with very little experience in how the company operates and how to do customer service.

Axitrader have gone downhill considerably.

Use someone else like Dukas, Oanda or Pepperstone.

they are liars and cheaters,they black the EAs in the middle of trading,so we lose our money.
if the trade is going profitable,they change the chart dynamics to give a false perception to the trader,they are traitors.

Back