• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-Orbital.com

General discussions of a financial company
i do have a myfxbook. u can pm me if u want the link.

What your myfxbook link? What i see in their fxblue, fx-orbital is making huge loss again (not to mention,this is only 50% their sugested lots.with their sugested lots, its should trade with 1,4 lots and losses about 40%).and another strange is,why the losing trades didnt close like losing trades few weeks ago? Is it manual intervention?

from my experience, once it opens 5 trades and the market closes, if there's a gap, it will close off the trades. this time, as the market was still open with the ongoing trades, it went on to take more trades. perhaps the EA creator can explain more in detail.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/fxorbital

Looks like the last trade is manual trading.the last trade didn't have magic number.but it have comment.the owner want to deceive buyer
Screenshot_2018-08-14-08-03-03-702_com.android.browser.png
Screenshot_2018-08-14-08-03-03-702_com.android.browser.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-14-08-03-08-489_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-14-08-03-08-489_com.android.browser.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 5
it's look good.
i think i will try that and will see

You're kidding! You lose everything. His all EAs (Trend Pro SYSTEM, HI-TechTrader and FX-Orbital) have no SL and cheat with manual trading.

You're kidding! You lose everything. His all EAs (Trend Pro SYSTEM, HI-TechTrader and FX-Orbital) have no SL and cheat with manual trading.

Thanks to Mr. Jarora. He's like a cancer cell. does not give rest to my business. He does everything that would offend and humiliate.
Lying purulent pimple.
I did not change the trading strategy. I had a VPS crash last week.
I installed EA on another VPS, where forgot to specify Magik
now Magik No = 0 I have. And it will be further. This is problem ?
I have repeatedly asked the FPA administration to respond to the charges of Jarora. Which as a dog, ascribes me new, and new sites.
You have the ability to do this. You can see who you have open accounts, and registered sites.
But FPA, the administration is blind. She does not see when he insults others

Back