• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I too have looked at this quite carefully and I am worried here

All seems to be happening over the last few weeks Nothing before then - no history on line etc If they have 36 million in funds I would have thought there would be some trail of activity

Richard Anderson also has a forex signals web site that looks very similar which promises great things Unlikely therefore to be a major fund manager

Returns seem way too good - not a bad thing in itself, but surprisingly good Some accounts are demo

The auditors letter has typos in key words See the name and title of auditor - a professional wouldnt pass this

I rang the 'London office' which was clearly diverted as long delays between in each verbal exchange

If they have 36 million in funds, where are the PROFESSIONAL client testimonials

The credit card with the account really worries me I cant find the GLOBAL provider There are lots with Global in their title but not specific

Lastly the glamorous location for their meeting This is aimed at enticing those who feels they will make so very much money

I am interested to know if anyone else has any more direct experience here with Blue Trading.............?

I am interested to know if anyone else has any more direct experience here with Blue Trading.............?

I joined bluetrading for almost a month, for now with an average of about 4% per week. Immediate availability in answers by email. I have not tried to withdraw yet, but my friend yes ... without any problem.
Claudio

The problem with reviews from 3rd party websites is that they will earn money from any business that is generated. Real reviews from real investors are worth far more. However there are always going to be some disgruntled guys who paint it black. I'd say if you've got spare money give it a go. If you are at all unsure don't do it.

The problem with reviews from 3rd party websites is that they will earn money from any business that is generated. Real reviews from real investors are worth far more. However there are always going to be some disgruntled guys who paint it black. I'd say if you've got spare money give it a go. If you are at all unsure don't do it.
you are right. I think it can be a great way to integrate with some extra income. My idea is not to be greedy but to withdraw interest as soon as I reach break even. (4-5 months). After that, the risk is gone. you can earn or, if you lose, you do not lose the invested capital.

you are right. I think it can be a great way to integrate with some extra income. My idea is not to be greedy but to withdraw interest as soon as I reach break even. (4-5 months). After that, the risk is gone. you can earn or, if you lose, you do not lose the invested capital.

Thats the basic idea my friend :) i invested around 3k. Wait for few months take your capital back and then leave it for compound profits (hopefully) :)

H All,
has anyone else got any info positive or negative on Bluetradin.com - as oppose to this one particular person ?
I am really interested in investing with them but i cant get past the 'It seems a bit too good to be true' feeling...........
I really hope to find info on peoples experiences with them outside of this one person.
cheers

Back