• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Thats the shadow. Its a strong sell position. But after you placed SELL, it will spike high. And this happen many times. Lost and lost. This situation killed my trading stategies. Donno what happen with fbs mt4.

Dear Lolipop

We take our client concerns and claims very seriously and would like to help. Unfortunately, your screenshot does not provide any details, not even the fact that this is a graph from FBS. We will be happy to check on this for you, if you can kindly provide your account number and the order number which you are referring to.

Thank you
FBS Official

It looks like it's a scam, it's the market maker will fight you, what I see is that I use robot and my position was opened 1.13118 buy with take profit of 09 pips and the price reached 1.13249 giving 13.1 pips, not closed my position a vantage of 4.1 pips difference and did not close my position, what explanation of fbs for such a feat.
Order number 651880740, accounty number 270957688

It looks like it's a scam, it's the market maker will fight you, what I see is that I use robot and my position was opened 1.13118 buy with take profit of 09 pips and the price reached 1.13249 giving 13.1 pips, not closed my position a vantage of 4.1 pips difference and did not close my position, what explanation of fbs for such a feat.
Order number 651880740, accounty number 270957688

Dear Sir,
As far as we can see in our system, there was no Take Profit level set for this order. The bespoken order has been closed by your robot, you can check it in the log files.
Also, we would like to ask you for a relevant proof that FBS company is Market Maker.
Please, kindly take into consideration, that FBS doesn’t use such production of MetaQuotes, since we are regulated STP & ECN broker. We can recommend you to contact MetaQuotes to make sure that FBS never purchased virtual dealer plugin.

some one (carlosjlucena) submit review about Fbs 100$ bonus , i just reply him he said
,,,,It is impossible to make 3 operations of 100 pips per day, there is no instrument that has the necessary volatility to be able to fulfill those requirements. The new FBS bonus is designed to deceive your customers and they can not make any withdrawal, no matter how hard they have tried.,,,,
i have still 7 days left and i am going to complete this task i hope i can complete 5 lot before
30 days , and if i can complete this bonus i will post a screen shot with withdrawal proof .
thank you Fbs
For the best opportunity ,

Attachments

• fbs.png
    fbs.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 17
some one (carlosjlucena) submit review about Fbs 100$ bonus , i just reply him he said
,,,,It is impossible to make 3 operations of 100 pips per day, there is no instrument that has the necessary volatility to be able to fulfill those requirements. The new FBS bonus is designed to deceive your customers and they can not make any withdrawal, no matter how hard they have tried.,,,,
i have still 7 days left and i am going to complete this task i hope i can complete 5 lot before
30 days , and if i can complete this bonus i will post a screen shot with withdrawal proof .
thank you Fbs
For the best opportunity ,
Try your best,buat yang terbaik Nurul

I have already posted at the Broker's Review section on FBS but has not given them a rating until I have actually traded live with them.
I have also stated that FBS perked my interest because the Broker is heavily advertised in my country, have quite a numbers of complaints and I want to see whether FBS is a genuine Broker or is another Broker claiming what they are not.

After a week of trading, I decided to give my brief experiences here and later & after I have tried all their top three trading accounts...i.e. Standard, Zero Spread, and ECN... I will post my review rating at FPA's Broker's Review section.
==============================================

On 25-Dec-2020, opened a Live Standard Trading account and funded it with a very small deposit of US$36.37…. Trading Platform: MT4 .. Leverage was set at maximum 1:3000 … Deposit medium: Via local Bank which was executed within minutes.
However, upon checking T&C more closely, it state Standard account should be funded with 1st deposit of US$100 and so funded another US$65.47 on 27-Dec-2020 bringing total deposits to US$101.84
Market was closed for the holidays from 25-27 Dec 2020 and so no trading.

At market open on Monday, 28-Dec-2020, I started trading on GBP/USD pair and later with EUR/USD too.

Trading Experiences:
Speed wise, trades execution is mediocre and as can be expected of most Brokers on Standard Trading account which has no Broker’s commission…i.e. irritating delayed trade executions & lagging time, occasional platform freezing, and of course wide spread. Comparing with my regular & main broker, I can see that the price is nearly always a few pips behind which means that pending or TP orders which should have been triggered were not.
Nonetheless, at end of the day, I was still up US$42.43 which was 41.66% over my deposits.

Feeling that the Trading Account is simply too small, on 29-Dec’20 I funded it with another US$55.91. But since that brought the Trading Account to over US$200, the Leverage was automatically reduced to 1:2000... that will also automatically be further reduced to 1:1000 once Trading Account is at & over US$2,000
At the end of 29-Dec-2020, the profit was only US$13.88

For some reason or other and as often happened to me, on 30-Dec-2020, I decided add some more funds to the trading account and made two deposits of US$60.93 each.
Then I noticed that FPS has a 100% Deposit Bonus, which can be initiated anytime within a one month period upon deposit, and decided to initiate that offer. And indeed, the 100% Deposit Bonuses were almost immediately added to match all my deposits in my Trading Account.
Then at the spur of the moment, on same day 30-Dec’20, I again decided to make one more deposit of US$121.86, which brought the total deposits to US$401.47

Profits make on 30-Dec’20 was US$42.30 and US$30.89 on the last trading day of 2020, taking total profits to US$129.50 which was 32.26% over total deposits.
The Trading account was USD532.11 and, quite frankly, I was getting tired of trading on a Standard Trading Account with wide spread, lagging time, occasional platform freezing, mediocre trades execution, etc, etc which reminded me & reminiscent of my early days in forex with all types of Brokers.

Total trades lost was 3 (should have been zero but was a little impatience to close out all opened trades either in profit or with as little losses as possible before the end of 2020).

On 1-Jan-2021, I decided to switch to another type of Trading Account offered called “Zero Spread” which require minimum US$500 initial deposit and is supposed (as stated on FBS page) to be “Designed for those who prefer trading at the fastest speed.”

So I opened a "Zero Spread" trading account (took minutes to do that) did an internal money transfer from the Standard to the Zero Spread Trading Account (also took minutes to execute) and, on Mon 4-Jan-2021, shall experience firsthand exactly how FBS’s “Zero Spread” perform compared to their Standard Trading account.

And once that “Zero Spread” trading account has reached US$1,000, I intend to migrate to FBS top trading account…i.e. ECN trading account which, on FBS site, states: “For those who want to feel the full power of trading with ECN technologies”.

What do I not like the most about FBS?

There is a 1.5% on all withdrawals which is very high and, worse still, there don’t seem to be a cap on the maximum amount to be charged. I am not sure what they charged for deposits but I am reasonably sure it’s quite high too.

Stay tuned for updates which should be in another week or so.

P/S: For Asst Moderator a.k.a Moderator:
Due to the many long holidays, there is a lull in my project works which allows me some free time BUT not sufficient free time (in other words, still not up to it & a little lazy) to write that long sort-of-promised article :cool:

I have already posted at the Broker's Review section on FBS but has not given them a rating until I have actually traded live with them.
I have also stated that FBS perked my interest because the Broker is heavily advertised in my country, have quite a numbers of complaints and I want to see whether FBS is a genuine Broker or is another Broker claiming what they are not.

After a week of trading, I decided to give my brief experiences here and later & after I have tried all their top three trading accounts...i.e. Standard, Zero Spread, and ECN... I will post my review rating at FPA's Broker's Review section.
==============================================

Updates to my “Zero Spread” live trading account with FBS: 4-Jan-2021

At first glance at the Zero Spread trading platform on Monday, 4-Jan-2021, my first reaction was:
Wow! They really have zero spread!

Then, upon opening the first trade of the day, I was literally floored by the high “commission” charged…e.g. EUR/USD 0.05 lot was USD1.00 while my regular & main broker was only USD0.35…and for USD/CHF the commission was even worse at US$2.40 for 0.03 lot.

Compounding the problem, no doubt there seems to be zero spread, but the price is always a few pips away from the actual price. That was surmised from comparing my main broker trading platform side by side with FBS.

Just a few hours into trading, I could not take it anymore trading under these conditions and decided to pull the plug and close the last remaining opened position at a loss. But, overall, I still managed a small profit of US$11.60 for 4.5 trading days.

I went to the FBS Dashboard (that’s what they called their client’s personal area) and requested/made a full & total withdrawal back to my local bank which, as stated there, takes 15-20 minutes.
I was charged 1.5% fee of the total withdrawal money, and FBS rounded out the withdrawal figure and kept the cents for themselves which was US$0.70 which, if done 1 million times equates US$700,000.00 free a.k.a stolen money.

38 minutes into the successful withdrawal which was supposed to take 15-20 minutes to show up in my bank account, I shouldn’t be surprise that the money is still not in my bank account and, on checking with their “Live Chat”, I was informed my withdrawal is still in a queue as they are still processing withdrawals from last Fri to Sun. Well, so much for their statement that the withdrawal process takes 15-20 minutes, and I pointed that out to Live Chat who sent me a screenshot (don’t know where he got that) showing a statement saying “Processing time: 15-20 min (max 48 hours)”.
Some 2 hours later when I checked my bank account, the money did arrived in my bank account.

Needless to say, my trading experiences with FBS was not great and I would most certainly not recommend anyone to trade with them as there are many more & much better brokers out there and who are much better regulated.
FBS HQ is in Belize (formerly known as British Honduras, is a Caribbean country located on the northeastern coast of Central America and where violent crimes – such as sexual assault, home invasions, armed robberies, and murder – are common even during daylight hours and in tourist areas….due to high crime, travelers are advised to exercise caution while traveling to the south side of Belize City).

However, with 1:3000 leverage and 100% matching bonus on each deposit, that gives experienced Trader some advantage in taking high-risk-high-reward trades…a.k.a gambling… which, if executed perfectly, can generate high rewards. BUT, I would highly recommend Newbies and Wannabe-Traders to stay away because the trading environments & conditions in FBS will most certainly not conducive for the health of their live trading account(s).

And my recommendation for more Experienced Traders?
If you like free style rock climbing, then perhaps you should consider FBS.

Thank you for your review regarding your experience in FBS, we would like to clarify some points mentioned for better understanding:

Our Standard account does not require 100 USD as a minimum deposit, this is a recommended deposit amount. You can in fact deposit from 1 USD as a minimum in all of our account types, you should of course consider the exact margin you need based on the order you wish to open.

The Standard account has STP market execution from 0,3 seconds. How fast your order is executed will depend on your ping, a ping is the time required for data packets to get from you to our server, if the ping value is smaller the speed of the connection is higher and there is of course, less delay. A ping of up to 300 ms can be considered normal, since you haven’t provided your particular account number or order(s) we’re unable to check in more detail. You can provide us such information via support@fbs.com and we will make sure to investigate the reason for such ‘freezing’, as you mentioned.

Regarding the spreads, they vary depending not only on your account type but also in your trading instrument. The Standard account has a floating spread, as mentioned in it’s specifications, as a Trader you’re aware that they are many factors that could influence on the spread of an instrument, being the most common, news releases.

All deals of our clients are brought to the interbank currency market by means of the biggest liquidity suppliers such as UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and City Bank. Different brokers work with different liquidity providers, thus, you cannot compare our charts with other brokers, since the information wouldn’t be exactly the same.

At the moment of registration, you’re asked to read and accept our Customer’s Agreement, in there (point 3.7.2), is mentioned that the leverage changes automatically depending on the amount of Equity your amount holds. You can also find the exact table with the leverages available per Equity amount: https://prnt.sc/x1g26a.

We would like to bring to your attention that the information regarding all of our accounts can be found in https://fbs.com/trading, where you can compare all the account types we provide. There you will find that for a Zero Spread account there is a commission charged, per lot, furthermore, the commission for each pair can be found in our Contract Specifications: https://fbs.com/trading/specs/forex?SpecsSearch[account]=zero spread.

Such information is not only visible in the website but also in your own trading cabinet (Personal Area).

As mentioned above, comparing prices of our accounts with others brokers is not correct, since we manage different Liquidity Providers, even more, comparing spreads between our account types is also not accurate since not all Liquidity Providers provide the prices for all the accounts, thus, there is a slight difference in prices between them.

Regarding withdrawals, the commissions for both deposits (absent for almost all payment systems) and withdrawals can be found in your Personal Area, so you can decide beforehand which payment system would be more convenient for you. The amount of the commission is clearly stated and depends on the payment system you choose, FBS does not charge any additional commissions. With that said, the commission is not fixed at 1.5% for all withdrawals, payment systems such as Cardpay charge 1 EUR of commission, while others like Perfect Money have a commission of 0.5%.

Furthermore, we do not round your withdrawal amounts, we work with a refund system which is stated in the same Agreement mentioned above. You’re asked to withdraw the same amounts you deposited back to the same payment system you used to deposit considering the commission for the transfer.

To verify the information, you can provide us with your withdrawal number.

It is also clearly stated in our website, at the moment you make your withdrawal that transfers can take up to 15-20 minutes and maximum 2 days to be processed. We always do our best to expedite the transfer, still, they’re checked according to the queue order which is a common practice with other brokers as well.

At last, FBS Markets Inc is regulated by IFSC, and our headquarter is located in Russia.

Even more, FBS is now licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).

Back