Ladies like traders?

Ladies like LeoDiCaprio and his Oscar :D
Guys when you tell ladies that you are trader do they really understand what exactly you're doing? Or you trying to describe that you work at Wall street and make a lot of money?
wow a lot of posts on DiCaprio in here :D like it's the answer to ALL the burning questions. just bring up leo and that's it :D :D and yes ladies like traders but not the fellas who are more interested in analyzing charts rather than paying attention to them. and some traders love some juicy peaks to look through :D:D

Ladies like money , ladies like a well settled person, ladies like a hero. If you are a successful trader then you will be around many ladies looking for your company. I think those pen are lucky who have a partner during their struggle period. Am I right?

Ladies love a wealthy person and a person who can give them time. I think a trader who is earning huge profits and living up his dreams will surely get the attraction of the ladies. But, he will face the family issues related to the time for his family. A trader is always a busy man!

If you are a trader then it will be hard for you to deal with your lady. You have to work hard in order to manage your work-life balance. Trading has the addiction to forget all other things and aspects of your life. Am I right guys?

If you are a trader then it will be hard for you to deal with your lady. You have to work hard in order to manage your work-life balance. Trading has the addiction to forget all other things and aspects of your life. Am I right guys?
Traders also got a family man so its always on us how we can manage both. My personal experience is, make a schedule for everything first :)

Ladies like LeoDiCaprio and his Oscar :D
Guys when you tell ladies that you are trader do they really understand what exactly you're doing? Or you trying to describe that you work at Wall street and make a lot of money?
There are some ladies who are so good in Forex trading that they can beat most men to it. The only problem with ladies in the Forex market is that they dont always know how to separate their feelings from important business matters and Forex is not for the faint-hearted.

What a sexist question. Common guys, this is 2019 and we should already get rid of the stereotypes. Honestly speaking I don’t think that career particular in trading even if it is very successful can, make somebody to like more. Now a lot of women are trading as well and there is nothing special about it.

For ladies, there is no difference who you are by profession. If only you had money. Ladies do not like poor traders, and of course they will love the rich and successful. Also, they will love the rich hairdressers, or dentists.

Back