Over trading is dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that overtrading is dangerous. I think that when it comes to trading one should focus on quality, rather than quantity.

Everybody knows that overtrading is dangerous but the greediness to make more and more money pushes the traders towards overtrading. I myself have overtraded so many times only to bust my account ultimately :( This time i have taken a strong stance against overtrading and i hope to follow it :D

once you are effected by the bad effects of over trading , should be careful . it is human to be greedy while seeing favorable market but do not be much greedy , hurry in making money or want to do just trade after trade. It is dangerous in many senses as you will loose your interest , become bore as well as market can show its reversal which you had not planned.

You need to trade within a limit in forex trading. Over-trading is very dangerous for your investment. The main issue is that people get excited when entering the market. They get carried with their emotions which harms them. So, make a limit in your mind and trade within that.

You need to trade within some limits. Over-trading is a dangerous place. Taking calculated risks and over-trading are two different things. Over trading will always lead you to failure. So, before entering into the trading process, make up your mind that you will never overtrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back