• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EklatantForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think it might be my last chance to get in touch with support for this EA. Let's start with this what is written on their website:

"Support - We are available to you 24 hours a day, five days a week. You can contact us whenever you want, regardless of the type of question or problem you wish to rise."

I was sending emails for more then one week to deactivate demo account and activate different demo account number (Alpari was giving too many off quotes) to run this EA on account provided by FXOpen. For 9 (nine) days I didn't get any single email, not even automated reply, nothing. Well, all of them are having vacation I believe.
I wonder what would happened if I would ask to activate real account number? You must have tons of patience to deal with those guys.

I am using the ea on a cent account. I started with 94$ and currently am 142$. The biggest thing about using an EA is to understand more or less what the EA is doing. How would you know if it is working correctly. This unfortunately is not explained.I am trading on a XM cent account and although it is showing the balance in dollars its trading risk is much lower. So on the the current setting I was making 0.03 cents per trade. I tried to contact support, but did not get any help. The EA also opens multiple trades and I dont know if it is correct. I had to load the currencies a bit and although the vendor say you should trade 0.01 cent on 3500$ (Equal to 0.01 on 35$ in cent account) I traded 0.10 on GBPUSD and 0.04 on the other pairs. I know increased the lots a bit with the higher account. The EA is not fully martingale as on current setting it increases the lots with 1.5. Martingale is more 1.2.4.8.16. The EA is quit safe although I had a 60$ drawdown on the 100$ account. I still dont know if the ea is trading correctly, but at this stage I still like it.

I am now trading with the EA for 1 month. I traded from 94$ and am currently on 200$.(I must say that I am pushing the risk a bit from 0.01 cents per 3500 to 0.01 per 1750-2000$) The problem I have with people commenting on products is their experience. When a person comment I would like to see what his experience with forex is and what his experience with EA's are. I see a lot of unfactual remarks about EA's. In 2016 I decided to only trade with EA's after trying to make it since 2006 manually. I dont understand what this EA does, but I sort of like what I see. This EA must react to some indicaters, which makes it nice. I dont mind paying for a lot of the EA's as the vendors do put a lot of hours into testing and strategies. I see some people saying that this is the same than that EA, but it is not. Every new vendor might get the code , but mainly make their own changes to it. The Earth Robot, blew up my account. I am currently testing Eklatant and Kore. I am only 2 days in with the Kore and up 10%. I like the Eklatant better though, but this might change over time. These EA's might blow up your accounts, I dont know yet. But the journey is worth it every cent. Congrats to every vendor that is trying to make a successfull robot. I hope that you are successfull and may I become your client one day.

And please if you are new to forex dont make early calls if you did not test the EA for 6months. Or dont know what you are doing.

I am now trading with the EA for 1 month. I traded from 94$ and am currently on 200$.(I must say that I am pushing the risk a bit from 0.01 cents per 3500 to 0.01 per 1750-2000$) The problem I have with people commenting on products is their experience. When a person comment I would like to see what his experience with forex is and what his experience with EA's are. I see a lot of unfactual remarks about EA's. In 2016 I decided to only trade with EA's after trying to make it since 2006 manually. I dont understand what this EA does, but I sort of like what I see. This EA must react to some indicaters, which makes it nice. I dont mind paying for a lot of the EA's as the vendors do put a lot of hours into testing and strategies. I see some people saying that this is the same than that EA, but it is not. Every new vendor might get the code , but mainly make their own changes to it. The Earth Robot, blew up my account. I am currently testing Eklatant and Kore. I am only 2 days in with the Kore and up 10%. I like the Eklatant better though, but this might change over time. These EA's might blow up your accounts, I dont know yet. But the journey is worth it every cent. Congrats to every vendor that is trying to make a successfull robot. I hope that you are successfull and may I become your client one day.
Very good comments, I have been running the EA for 3 months with excellent results. The key is to set realistic risk, start low and work your way up to higher settings and you will be surprised.

Due to the lack of customer support i would not recommend this ea to anyone. if you have a problem you are on your own.

I totally agree, the EA works, however, there is NO customer service. I recommended the EA to 2 people, they have gotten no response to their emails and they are unable to get a refund. Such a shame. I also sent 2 emails to them a week ago with no response.

Back