• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Tradeciety

Is it https://www.tradeciety.com/?

They look like a typical FX education provider. There's nothing wrong with these companies but the problem is they often sell clients OR clients believe that they can teach them a "holy grail" to trading.
It's definitely helpful to use these courses to learn how to trade, but just don't expect some amazing strategy that's going to make you tons of money unless they have verified proof to back up their strategy, etc.

It amazes me how much people pay for these systems - this one is only $497 though. Some companies like Market Traders Institute charge $5000+. So not terrible depending on the quality of course...

I wouldnt pay so much money for a course..their course is free on forexwinners.net and it seems good using trendlines, fib, SnR lines...etc..they dont promise holy gray..they say that even if you master the course that is no guarantee you will make money..but it is there story that iscstrange...it s like they bragging about themselves

These site like as for education about trading especially on forex market, website look profesional, but I think learn from these site also not guarantee will become profitable trader if lack on discipline, some of my friend already spent money for seminar and also education from paid mentor, but still not giving satisfaction result, there are no holy grail system

Tradeciety is a BullSh*t Scam company operated by Rolf and Moritz. They are just the internet marketters selling their furnished video based versions of price action strategies. I have been their member for 1.5 years and is no longer using their price action based strategies Instead has made a move towards the Wyckoff Volume Price Spread Relationship Analysis Methodology which is far better and logical trading system relatively. They are just ripoff con-artists who are creating a false illusion among new wanna be traders by tricking them smartly into buying their courses by playing convincing techniques on them via usage of trigger words like “Become consistently profirtable traders with us”. They also create false illusions into thier followers’ minds with the help of Instagram, Facebook and twitter marketting. They even go far to trick you by producing their dodgy youtube videos and as well as blogs just to cast a false impression into the minds of desperate and losing traders about their consistent winning formulae which can be only acquired if you purchase their one of the trash courses. They charge hefty fees for their garbage courses which have no value for money. Their claims of being consistently profitable traders themselves makes no absolute sense as they never produce their verified audited 3rd party track record performance. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that they have produced photoshopped trading track record on their website which can’t be even tracked live via any third party source. Please stay away from this scam company and don’t let their sales pitch work on you. They will play every kind of tricks like email marketting and free webinars just to get your attention to their website and make you pay for the trash! To be honest, I wrote positive review for them in the past but it was not very late when I realized that they are just like other price action gurus marketting their losing strategies to make an income stream for themselves.

If you really want to start your educational trading journey with any mentor then please ask for his audited verified 3rd party track record performance prior purchasing their service. If they deny or show any sort of hesitation or resistance in fulfilling your request then it is a big red flag for you of a potential scam. My simple advice would be “Stay Away and avoid your self being scammed”!

This review is 100% unbiased and is an honest feedback of the ironically great company named as “Tradeciety”. LOL!!! It would be better for their future business prospect if they rename their company from “Tradeciety” to “Scamcity”. Atleast by implementing this change, they will reflect some kind of integrity and transparency in their business model.

This was purely my observation which led me to conclude that they are mere another investment fraud who are not even worth a single penny. I hope my stupid review can create some common sense awareness among people via this stupid as many people tend to lose their common sense once they make a transition from Childhood to Teenage and fell prey of deadly financial scams!

I hope this unbiased and honest review will help people to stay from this potential scam company!

Kind regards,
Muhammad Uneeb.

Is it https://www.tradeciety.com/?

They look like a typical FX education provider. There's nothing wrong with these companies but the problem is they often sell clients OR clients believe that they can teach them a "holy grail" to trading.
It's definitely helpful to use these courses to learn how to trade, but just don't expect some amazing strategy that's going to make you tons of money unless they have verified proof to back up their strategy, etc.

It amazes me how much people pay for these systems - this one is only $497 though. Some companies like Market Traders Institute charge $5000+. So not terrible depending on the quality of course...

True! If you would like to use this site to learn the basic of FX, go ahead. Just, don't pay any form of monetary expenses to them. None of it worths any form of money. If it's good, why would they sell it? ;)

Unfortunately, I've been scammed for those con artist. It was money dumped in garbage. They shitty course is pure waste of time, mainly for these reasons:
1- They teach two different and contraditory styles. One is a 'day trading', teached by Moriz. He is completely demotiveting with his monoting tone of voice. He's style is based on heiki hashi candles. The other style is teached by Rolf and is supose to be a "reversal trading style", based on candle sticks. Why they teach two complete different things witch has noting in common? It's confusing. Reading the forum messages, we can see that nobody follows Moriz style.
2- Rolf says he is a "reversal trader". However, now, hi is selling, once you buy the course, another course, teaching how to trade patterns. When I bought his course, it suppouse to have everything included right?
3- Every saturday, Rolf give a very superficial analysis of some pairs. I

I've studied all his videos, and, it is very rare to find Rolf's set up. Beside that, his entries are too late, almost when the market is oversold or overbought, so it is rare to make some money with that.
4- The psychology section is a joke, as the videos about money management.

If you are searching for a trading community and a good mentor, stay away from Tradeciety. Why don't they post how much money they are making at the market? They never do that. That's probably because their method doesn't work at all. They don't teach basic things, like how many lots should I trade? how much I can lose in a trade? Their risk managing section is so pour, as their method at all.
If you see their instagram, sometimes, Rolf post a trade that supposedly he entered, but it away after the moment has been made. Furthermore, they never showed how much they made in a trade and they never showed their trade record.
Save your money and stay away from them. I wish someone told me that when I bought this course.

Back