Resolved: FxClub.org (a.k.a. Forex Club, a.k.a. Libertex) - can't get $6788.39 back. Probably SCAM.

New update here.

A week earlier, I wrote that by the decision of the internal control service, the application for withdrawal of funds to the Skrill electronic payment system was rejected, and by the decision of the same service, I was allowed to withdraw funds to the Bank details of a personal account opened with the Bank of the Russian Federation.

OK.
I created a request for withdrawal of funds in the amount of $6788.39, it was assigned № 14125440 from 03.10.2018.
Also in the personal account on the profile/my documents page it is specified (screenshot "Profile_my documents") -

"Attention! You have pending withdrawal requests. The total number of applications: 1
To view, go to My withdrawal requests

At the moment, there is no active request from the internal control service. Enjoy your day!"

This means that the previous set of documents has been checked and accepted.
But!!!
On the other page I see a different inscription (screenshot "Other_page") -

"Dear customer, we Notify you of the receipt of documents. The internal control service will start checking and verification of documents in the near future. Our managers will contact you shortly."

I. e., on the one hand, my documents have been checked and the internal control service has no questions to me, on the other hand, the internal control service has not even started to check the documents provided by me!!!
But at the same time withdrawal of funds is allowed and even the application is accepted.

Since my online chat is blocked, yesterday I contacted the company by phone and clarified this situation. The consultant could not clearly explain how the request for documents could be present and absent at the same time, and could not clearly say when I will receive my money.

At the same time, according to the Rules of non-trading operations (original is here - the following is literally said:

"...4.8. "Withdrawal order" is processed by the Company in the following terms:

4.8.1. "Withdrawal request" to the Bank account received before 14: 00 GMT
(GMT) processed on the day it is received by the Company..."

I. e., according to their Regulations, the application had to be processed a week ago, although in fact the funds are still not even written off from the balance of the trading account.

All this looks like a vicious circle and an unsolvable task.

In this regard I open an FPA traders court case against them right now.

Attachments

• Profile_my documents.jpg
    Profile_my documents.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 12
  • Other_page.jpg
    Other_page.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 13
The company verified your accounts according to clause 1.4. of AGREEMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES https://app.libertex.org/docs/en/general-terms-and-conditions.pdf: “The Company reserves the right to investigate the nature of any dubious Non-Trading Operations and to suspend such Operations until the identification of the reasons of their occurrence and the end of investigation”. All requested documents are provided and reviewed. The withdrawal request is currently being processed.
Best regards, Forex Club

Glad to see a representative of the company in this thread.

Better late than never.

In connection with your comment, I have a few questions:

1. What kind of so-called "dubious Non-Trading Operations" are questionable from the point of view of the company?

And the most important question that worries not only me, but also your other customers:

2. The term of investigation?

Anywhere else in the Rules provides the maximum possible time to investigate?
Because judging by the situation, the term of investigation can be literally infinite.

Meanwhile, I can inform you that my application № 14125440 from 03.10.2018 still not fulfilled.
Although according to the Rules of non-trading operations :

"...4.8. "Withdrawal order" is processed by the Company in the following terms:

4.8.1. "Withdrawal request" to the Bank account received before 14: 00 GMT
(GMT) processed on the day it is received by the Company
..."

your company had to fulfill this application within the same day.

I see a policy of double standards in this situation - when it is convenient for the company, it acts in accordance with the Regulations, on the other hand, in certain cases it clearly ignores them.

I would be grateful for your comments on this issue and the answers to the questions.

Your withdrawal request has been completed. All actions were carried out in the framework of the Regulations.
Best regards, Forex Club

You'd be surprised, BUT!!!
New update here.
And It's not funny anymore.

Right now I got a text to my number from FX Club with a standard phrase:

"Pay attention to the request for documents sent to your E-mail".

I look at the mail-no request.
I'm trying to check this information in my account - "your login is blocked".
The money that was allegedly taken out of my account, still no.

What's happening???

New and I hope last update here.

Today, after exactly 2.5 months from the moment of blocking my account, I finally received my funds in full to my Bank account.

In conclusion of this story, I would like to share with you my conclusions regarding the work with this broker.

Everything goes well until you start showing good profits or simply apply for a withdrawal from your account.
After that, you should be prepared for the fact that your account will be blocked, trading on your accounts is prohibited and and the withdrawal is frozen for the purpose of so-called "verification" of documents.
"Verification" takes place in several stages, each of which lasts from a week to more than a month. In my case, this "verification" lasted exactly 2.5 months.

You do not have an opportunity to submit the whole package of required documents at once.
You do not have the opportunity to pass the verification through a personal visit to the broker's office.
You also need to be prepared for the fact that your money back you will receive in a different way than entered them. In my case, the money was entered through a Skrill, withdrawn to a Bank account.

After all, I want to express my gratitude to the whole ForexPeaceArmy team especially AsstModerator and FXMaster.
Guys, you are doing a great and very necessary job helping people in situations like this.
Thank you very much for your support.

New and I hope last update here.

Today, after exactly 2.5 months from the moment of blocking my account, I finally received my funds in full to my Bank account.

In conclusion of this story, I would like to share with you my conclusions regarding the work with this broker.

Everything goes well until you start showing good profits or simply apply for a withdrawal from your account.
After that, you should be prepared for the fact that your account will be blocked, trading on your accounts is prohibited and and the withdrawal is frozen for the purpose of so-called "verification" of documents.
"Verification" takes place in several stages, each of which lasts from a week to more than a month. In my case, this "verification" lasted exactly 2.5 months.

You do not have an opportunity to submit the whole package of required documents at once.
You do not have the opportunity to pass the verification through a personal visit to the broker's office.
You also need to be prepared for the fact that your money back you will receive in a different way than entered them. In my case, the money was entered through a Skrill, withdrawn to a Bank account.

After all, I want to express my gratitude to the whole ForexPeaceArmy team especially AsstModerator and FXMaster.
Guys, you are doing a great and very necessary job helping people in situations like this.
Thank you very much for your support.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back