question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

Another thing to keep in mind - don't be impulsive. Don't trade just because you want to trade, have a good strategy and a trading plan and follow those.

Regarding what a trader should never do, don't ever listen do random opinions about how to trade. Some people are very qualified and can, in fact, give you good advice, but you need to be sure in their knowledge and their experience before you listen to them.

A trader should never look-down upon demo account trading. Demo account trading is an excellent way of getting familiar with the trading environment. Forex trading is a very complicated place. You need all the help you need and demo trading does it for you.

I agree. If you feel you need more practice or that a strategy needs to be tested further, by all means, use the demo account.

There are lot of things that trader must not do. Don't open account without research brokers. , Overtrade in your position and action without any trading plan or stoploss. Newbie trader should start we demo account.

Never trade with your emotions, that is the main reason a lot of traders lose, especially when it leads to chasing losses.

There are lot of things that trader must not do. Don't open account without research brokers. , Overtrade in your position and action without any trading plan or stoploss. Newbie trader should start we demo account.
I must say never tot trade without stop loss. I think it is essential for me that s helpful for many reasons as it is managing tool as well as controls emotions. Then never do direct live trading without having prior experience of demo trading. After demo too it is not necessary you are not good in trading do more experiment with small investment to gain actual trading skill.

Never think that you are smarter than market. This crazy idea would lead you to overtrading. This is why you should be a smart trader and stick to your trading plan, don’t put all eggs into one basket and always use stop loss

Back