• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Seems you made a nice search sir. Definetly most things arent quite clear i agree on that. But most people i heard investing like 3k on them and when they make 3k profit they withdraw. After this you leave money and see hows it going. After all if they are scam or something at least you took your capital back.
I am afraid too, very afraid cos 3k euro here is like 6 months salary. but i hope that years to come, i will have a nice amount of momey made by them. Hopefully :)
I completely agree with you. The Internet has given good earning possibilities in many areas of trading. It is obvious and very likely that this is a Ponzi! but are we talking about an ethical and moral problem? or a way to make money? Ponzi applied in a "serious" (pass me the term) and with the right technology and marketing allows excellent earnings. Obviously if you enter the scheme in time. if you are not greedy. and if you can manage to exit intelligently. Then ... if we want to talk about an ethical question, or moral, then I think that there is not even in "clean" trading. I am not a bluetrading affiliate and if you want you can contact me safely. my idea is the same as many others. withdraw 100% at break even and let the rest run.

“FatFurby” (quite a name) has some of the most silly allegations I have ever read. And Congratulations on winning the longest forum post in history! Just a few OBVIOU points to shut down this desperate attack by Fat Furby…….

-Their Awards and Reviews are from the same sites as everyone else in the industry including their reviews on FPA. If you think they are “fake” then EVERY review of EVERY Forex broker/fund, etc is totally fake.

-Problems with wires/banks in 2018? Uh..yeah!This is extremely common if you know anything about Crypto:https://news.bitcoin.com/funds-frozen-account-closed-uk-banks-target-cryptocurrency-owners/

Try to find a bank that allows you to use it with Crypto in a country like GCC or even Canada. It’s VERY well known that Crypto companies can’t get bank accounts. Central banks hate Crypto…

-There is no Crypto company in the world that trades leveraged Cryptos that can achieve the same level of regulation that you are asking for. The websites Blue Trading is a member of are the same websites the other legitimate Crypto websites are a member of. You honestly cannot be serious if you think Crypto can be regulated by major global regulators yet…

-The domain is several years old. Look at whois.com for instance. Seriously?

-SSL Certificates are ALL Encrypted. That’s the point!

-Why they don’t accept Credit Cards?Again.. this is the industry.. look around.. https://www.forbes.com/sites/naeema...-cryptocurrency-purchase-on-credit-cards-why/

-The FPA Verified ALL of the Blue Trading’s awards if you look at their review page. You are STILL claiming they are fake… I even contacted these companies myself.. did you? I didn’t think so.

And then you have the verified MyFXBooks and MY FRIENDS who have met with them at conferences in Dubai and Asia… I honestly can’t even handle this guy.

Sorry mate, you are wrong.

Cheers.

OK this is definitely 100% scam.

I have conclusive proof that:
- The awards they claim to have receive are made up
- They did not exist before 2018 and yet they claim to have traded since 2015
- The MyFXbook links they giveon their website all belong to other people and scalper EA's.

Furthermore, the thread on the forum I originall posted has all been deleted including teh review of BlueTrading itself because I disclosed all teh proof of the above.

If I get a chance I will sit down and format all the information and present it here.

At the end of the day it's up to you if you want to risk your money or not but let's just say you shouldn't be having to dig so deep to find some basic and correlating information for a company that claims to manage cpital of 36 million.

I have contacted the awards companies and the awards are real, just as the FPA did.

Why are you making things up so desperately now because you have been proven wrong so many times?

IF you can PROVE the awards are fake by getting these actual shows to tell you this, I'll give you €5000.

You are the worst forum troll ever mate. So sad.

I have contacted the awards companies and the awards are real, just as the FPA did.

Why are you making things up so desperately now because you have been proven wrong so many times?

IF you can PROVE the awards are fake by getting these actual shows to tell you this, I'll give you €5000.

You are the worst forum troll ever mate. So sad.
Can you tell me the name of the person and the award companies you contcated please? I will happily publish and show all the information I have and I stand corrected if you do have anything in contradiction to what I say.

Proven wrong so many times? When? And by who?

And far from making anything up, I will back up everything with FACTS.

Seems you made a nice search sir. Definetly most things arent quite clear i agree on that. But most people i heard investing like 3k on them and when they make 3k profit they withdraw. After this you leave money and see hows it going. After all if they are scam or something at least you took your capital back.
I am afraid too, very afraid cos 3k euro here is like 6 months salary. but i hope that years to come, i will have a nice amount of momey made by them. Hopefully :)

To make back 3k (at the rate they alldge) you would have to leave your money with them for many months. A lot of people are complaining they can't withdraw money by bank transfer and it takes them weeks and months and eventually they can withdraw by Bitcoin. Are you prepared to risk 6 months of your earnings to a company that can't pay you back on demand? Would you put up with your bank if they did the same? The bank would collapse if that happened!

Can you tell me the name of the person and the award companies you contcated please? I will happily publish and show all the information I have and I stand corrected if you do have anything in contradiction to what I say.

Proven wrong so many times? When? And by who?

And far from making anything up, I will back up everything with FACTS.

What award is fake? I don't have to prove to you they are real. I'm not the company.

Which one is fake tough guy?

You are making big claims but can't prove any of them are fake and FPA and others I have PMd with have proved they are real.

You are so lame mate!

2 very opposite points of view

I guess we will see - in the future - IF - BT disappears and runs off with the money - then we will see which of you 2 are still here to either say 'I told you so' or to apologise...……..

2 very opposite points of view

I guess we will see - in the future - IF - BT disappears and runs off with the money - then we will see which of you 2 are still here to either say 'I told you so' or to apologise...……..
I must say that I am currently very happy with bluetrading. But from experience I know that this kind of business could disappears! t. It is not a scam, but it is in the very nature of this system. so as I have said several times, my advice is to reach the break even (you can reach it in a short time), withdraw the gain and let the rest run as needed. stop. It is not a "classic" investment. involves risks and earnings. If you are aware of the risks ... you can do it.

Early on in this thread, Hannah, Support Manager from Blue Trading made comments - but has not done so recently...……..

Back