Weltrade (Systemgates Ltd)

Dear FxMaster,
I need your help. Any suggestions on further steps? Weltrade will never write here or visit your website. I need to do something, an action that is efficient, not just kindly inviting Weltrade to talk.

Can anyone help me return my money?

Dear FxMaster,
I need your help. Any suggestions on further steps? Weltrade will never write here or visit your website. I need to do something, an action that is efficient, not just kindly inviting Weltrade to talk.

Can anyone help me return my money?
Did you submit the FPA court case yet?

I have done whatever you suggested. Yesterday I called Financial Intelligence Unit of St Vincent and Grenadines, but they always promise to respond and still I haven’t received any meaningful response and no actions were done from FIU side.

I have done whatever you suggested. Yesterday I called Financial Intelligence Unit of St Vincent and Grenadines, but they always promise to respond and still I haven’t received any meaningful response and no actions were done from FIU side.
FPA case yet?

Guys any help out there? No case, no replies, no suggestions and the fraudsters from Weltrade are still ripping off people around the world.

Back