• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
Exness is a big scammer.they did not pay 1500$..And exness provide me fake confirmation letter. Please dont trade on exness.my account no 11047517

Thank you very much for your question.

First of all we bring our apologize for the named inconvenience.

Hopefully, I have described how to get automatic withdrawal in the previous message.

As for those Clients (included You) who deposited by several means, I should say the following:

We know about this problem with percent calculation, that is why in the nearest future we will introduce new system of alerts by e-mail. It will be aimed to make this process easier.
When a withdrawal be rejected, a client will receive notification of the reason (or reasons) of withdrawal rejection.

If you need to withdraw by several systems, in that e-mail there will be percents of how a Client should withdraw.

We hope, that it will help to avoid all complains on the withdrawal issue.

I believe, I have helped you with Your problem.

Also, I should mention that we study all complains and take serious measures to help our Clients.
Exness is a big scammer.they did not pay 1500$..And exness provide me fake confirmation letter. Please dont trade on exness.my account no 11047517

我是Exness的一名10岁用户,但由于判刑,我被官方QQ群的管理员禁止并开除。Exness的行为真的难以理解。

因为Exness的中文官方网站。CN已经关闭,我不知道为什么,在集团咨询管理员,最近Exness的脸上一直是非凡的艺术现象,各种突然暴跌几千分,很多投资者都没有死或受伤,奸商都是也难以投入资金。

与此同时,这些东西难免会有用户咨询,但在集团Exness没有做好客服,反而让我们不说这件事,我是客户在他的家庭平台上交易10年,暴风雨有什么没有看到,我们不能肯定地说我们最近遇到了什么?

Zebra排名提醒投资者,在处理客户交易订单投诉时,平台通常遵循以下处理程序:

1.检查客户的订单,确定是否是交易系统问题,然后了解具体原因;

2.解释什么是交易系统问题,例如滑点,以及它们出现的原因。

3.明确告知客户,任何正规外汇交易商都会存在交易的问题,并且会妥善解决,需要耐心等待;

4.如果问题是由平台本身引起的,我们可以与平台沟通索赔吗?

5.强调客户不能消除交易问题,但可以尽可能避免。解释避免的方法:

A.避免大数据订单,例如非农业(非数据交易商)

B.以有限的价格订单进入市场或在初始毛刺之后进入市场(数据交易商)

C.设置订单的最大允许偏差。

D.周末发生重大事件时不要过夜(以避免周一开盘价跳涨)

First of all you probably mean of existence correct ? Ah, sorry, using google translate I see it cause of Exness really ? But how can we help ? I hardly believe anyone here just know something about that broker or so. How much do you loose anyway or something ? Will keep in mind.

因为Exness的中文官方网站。CN已经关闭,我不知道为什么,在集团咨询管理员,最近Exness的脸上一直是非凡的艺术现象,各种突然暴跌几千分,很多投资者都没有死或受伤,奸商都是也难以投入资金。

与此同时,这些东西难免会有用户咨询,但在集团Exness没有做好客服,反而让我们不说这件事,我是客户在他的家庭平台上交易10年,暴风雨有什么没有看到,我们不能肯定地说我们最近遇到了什么?

A.避免大数据订单,例如非农业(非数据交易商)

C.设置订单的最大允许偏差。

Hello, ZEBRARANK!

Thank you for your feedback.

We will give you a response in both Chinese and English languages soon.

Thank you, and we are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Ц

A.避免大数据订单,例如非农业(非数据交易商)

C.设置订单的最大允许偏差。

What's happened? Have you opened the case in FPA scam alert center?The problem will be resolved much more quickly if you press them harder

A.避免大数据订单,例如非农业(非数据交易商)

C.设置订单的最大允许偏差。

尊敬的客户 ,

您好,感谢您10年以来对于Exness的信任,关于您所说的遭遇和疑问深感抱歉,并在这里为您做出解答。

1. 关于您被官方QQ群删除的事情,我们深感同情,但是需要声明的是Exness并没有任何官方的QQ群。当然,我们也将继续调查您所讲到的Exness官方QQ群的事宜。

2. 目前Exness的中文官网是www.exness.com,您可以在任何时间、任何地点通过该网站联系我们的在线客服。我们都会为您提供7*24小时的专业的客服服务。

3. 关于4月15日因技术故障而出现的千点的暴跌情况,我们在故障发生后立即进行了公平处理的通知,全文如下:

EXNESS关于周末维护期间突发技术问题承诺公平处理的通知
尊敬的 客户,
或许您已知悉昨天出现的技术突发问题,因此部分交易品种的报价受到了影响,其中包括:AUDGBP、EURCAD、EURJPY、EURNZD、EURAUD、USDJPY、EURMXN 和 CADJPY。
该技术问题在我们进行定期维护时发生,导致在北京时间 2019 年 4 月 15 日 13:15 — 14:42 期间出现了数次报价异常。
我们从未取消任何一单客户订单,即使在我们可能需要承担不利结果的情况下也从未如此——这就是 Exness 秉承诚信、透明和公平原则的有力证明。
依照我们的原则以及提供业内最公平的交易服务的宗旨,我们即刻补偿了因为本次技术问题直接遭受损失的客户。而对于在此次报价异常中盈利的客户,您尽可提现所获盈利。
我们此次经历的技术问题可以说是前所未闻的,我们衷心地希望我们及时采取的应对措施解决了为您带来的不便。
如果您尚未获得补偿或是有其他疑问,请联系我们的专业客服。
我们在此承诺,我们将会继续努力,确保不再发生此类问题。

如果您还有其他的问题,可以在官网上联系我们的专业的在线客服,或者发邮件到我的邮箱:torry.fu@exness.com

Dear Client,

Greetings. Thanks for trusting Exness for the past ten years. We are deeply sorry about what you have experienced and the questions you have. We will be answering them here for you.

1. We are sorry that you have been removed from an official group chat on QQ. However, we would like to clarify that Exness does not have any official QQ group chats. We will, of course, continue to investigate the said official group chat from which you have been removed.

2. Exness' current Chinese official website is www.exness.com, through which you can contact our online customer support team anytime and anywhere. We provide 24/7 professional customer service.

3. Regarding the spike involving thousands of points and caused by a technical issue on the 15th April, we announced our response plan which guarantees fairness immediately after the occurrence of the incident. The announcement is as follows:

Announcement Regarding the Unexpected Technical Issue During the Weekend Maintenance:

Dear clients,

As you may already know, yesterday we experienced an unexpected technical issue that affected the pricing of certain instruments, including: AUDGBP, EURCAD, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURAUD, USDJPY, EURMXN and CADJPY.

The issue occurred during a period of scheduled maintenance, and resulted in a number of price spikes between the hours of 05:15 GMT+0 and 06:42 GMT+0 on 15 April, 2019.

One of the main testaments to our values of honesty, transparency and fairness is the fact that Exness never cancels client orders, even in situations where the company may be impacted in a negative way.

In line with our values and our commitment to offering the fairest trading service in the industry, we immediately compensated those clients who incurred losses as a direct result of this issue. Those traders who were in the fortunate position to profit from the spikes can, of course, withdraw any gains they made.

Technical issues such as the one we experienced are almost unheard of, and we hope that our prompt action has put your mind at ease.

If you have not yet been compensated or if you have any concerns, please contact our dedicated Support Team.

Please let us assure you that we will work harder than ever to ensure that this never happens again.

If you still have other questions, please contact our dedicated online customer support team via our official website or email us at : torry.fu@exness.com.

Thank you!

Back