My AutoTrader MidasamaTrader E.A.

I understand that you said that I am a liar and that I do not have the right parameters and that you are aggressive ...
I have written several times to the salesman with screenshot to ask him why the results are bad. without answer I asked for a refund. still no answer. it's a scam.

I don't care who you wrote there!
You write "sh i t" in my topic, which is not related to the seller! And you want me to be affectionate to you, and not aggressive?

Hi,
I`m Saaid,

It really works and is stable in profit.
I've noticed some big positives here: great and polite support, understandable settings.

I start deposit $3000
My live trade 30 day
Today my balance is already $7650
I have +155% realy Profit

Regards, Thanks

1.png

2.png

Hi Saaid,
I am also using MidasamaTrader EA, but it is not profitable. I am continuously loosing money. Could you share more details about your settings here? I am using accordingly with the settings the EA seller installed on the VPS, but small win trades and big loss trades generate in total negative result.
Thank you for information.
MB

a lot of aggression ...
these are the parameters you gave me. I wrote to you several times asking you what did not work. now it's the fault of your customers ... why not answer my emails trying to find a solution? I asked you for a refund. why stay silent? still the fault of your client?
if your ea works I write it and for me it does not work.

Hi Bolou,
I have same problem like you. EA making negative result and no response from the EA seller.
Could you manage to get the EA profitable??
Thank you for information.
MB

Back