• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Follow Up to my Post #002 (Peace Army Post: Bluetrading.com #52)

Hello,

I'm back with my 1st update as promised.

Here I will only speak to trade postings:

1) The traded lots per trade and results from it appear to be within realm of possibility in comparison to the trades and realization I have seen from my personal trade transactions as a trader.

2) The posing of the active trades, in comparison to the market movement which you can see just as a reference and comparison to the right summary activity table, and the final results do appear out of line.

So, this would naturally make anyone wonder whether their trades are actually real or everything is simulated. On a benefit of a doubt side I would think that the posting of these trades when taken and closed are likely delayed between the trade desk and our visual status accounts, perhaps to ensure that there is no copying and thus preserve their proprietary trading edge.

On the wary side, I think I read a recent comment by another person that said that a posted trade in crypto currency was long while the marked experienced significant drop and when the trade closed it was at a break even. When this person inquired with the service department the response was that the trade was never triggered... here is the red flag, if it wasn't triggered than why was it posted in the active trade window??? - the response does not make any logical sense. ----- I experienced the same trade on my account but did not follow up with their customer service about it. Perhaps the customer service person, not being at a trading desk, didn't understand fully the system. So my benefit of a doubt would be perhaps that the trade was closed at a break even.

3) For the month of November as I'm writing this, my account had 48 closed trades. The trades included forex, commodities and crypto. The account incurred 22 trades in the loss, 2 trades in the BE, 22 trades in the positive. The trades lots were a fraction of a full lot and varied from trade to trade which would indicate application of money management formula. The highest profitable trade yielded over hundred euros and losing yielded around negative eighty euros (this would vary for every account depending on the amount they have in it when each trade is taken etc). The duration of the trades varied but could last up to approximately couple of days.

No withdraw of money yet, so I can't describe my experience with this process yet, which is the most critical one of all.

All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic but my opinion of this company and service at the moment is on a cautiously natural stance. Can't recommend for it or against it.

PS. Almost forgot, it appears the profit return for the month of November will be approximately 12%.

Follow Up to my Post #002 (Peace Army Post: Bluetrading.com #52)

3) For the month of November as I'm writing this, my account had 48 closed trades. The trades included forex, commodities and crypto. The account incurred 22 trades in the loss, 2 trades in the BE, 22 trades in the positive.

Im new to this but have been doing maths for 50 years
account had 48 closed trades
22 trades in the loss,
2 trades in the BE,
22 trades in the positive
I may strangley be wrong but Im sure that adds up to 46 trades

my account for November shows 50 closed trades

2 break even
22 loss trades
26 profit trades

total profit for November works at 13,6%
I have nothing to compare to and have not withdrawn yet
at the moment all looks good

22 trades in the loss,
2 trades in the BE,

2 break even
22 loss trades
26 profit trades

Same situation as your: 50 CLOSED trades (26+/22-/2BE).
My performance was 11% but I've withdrawn.

Pedro

Is there any actual users who use them?
Seems like a red flag to me as most of the reviews from registered users has only created an account, left a review and left never to be seen again.

But Blue Trading does provide some safety certificates, don't know if they are worth anything ??

If you want more information , you contact me at REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information to share, please do so publicly.

Hello All, (post not part of my journal)

Just want to add to those that want to try a private chat with me. I'm having difficulty responding directly. The site is blocking me saying it can't post my reply either because of the content or it's deemed as spam... not sure why... either way I can't be bothered trying to resolve it (no time to spare)... Anyways, in response to couple of the people that did reach out to me via private chat. If you are hesitant to invest with Bluetrading.com, consider Alpari and its PAMM accounts. This company had been around for years and is regulated. I read other person's post how they have funds invested with three PAMM accounts at Alpari, and based on the posted statistics which are verified by the company it does seem appealing. I personally have not opened account with Alpari yet, but I am considering as part of my diversification..... So if you have minimum funds and are looking for something more established and proven then consider Alpari...lol I sound like their promotions guy - not intended, just trying to give an honest opinion or advice.

Anyways... Cheers to all, and I will post again after the end of December with further update on my experience with bluetrading.com

22 trades in the loss,
2 trades in the BE,

2 break even
22 loss trades
26 profit trades

Hi there, thanks for the sharp eye. Please excuse me, it was a typo on my part and I think I might have missed couple trades too, I was writing it in a rush. Without looking at it again, I'll go with your numbers, it does seem accurate.

I will post figures from my account for November again and December in my next post so others can judge themselves for consistency.

Take care.

Hello All, (post not part of my journal)

Just want to add to those that want to try a private chat with me. I'm having difficulty responding directly. The site is blocking me saying it can't post my reply either because of the content or it's deemed as spam... not sure why... either way I can't be bothered trying to resolve it (no time to spare)... Anyways, in response to couple of the people that did reach out to me via private chat. If you are hesitant to invest with Bluetrading.com, consider Alpari and its PAMM accounts. This company had been around for years and is regulated. I read other person's post how they have funds invested with three PAMM accounts at Alpari, and based on the posted statistics which are verified by the company it does seem appealing. I personally have not opened account with Alpari yet, but I am considering as part of my diversification..... So if you have minimum funds and are looking for something more established and proven then consider Alpari...lol I sound like their promotions guy - not intended, just trying to give an honest opinion or advice.

Anyways... Cheers to all, and I will post again after the end of December with further update on my experience with bluetrading.com
Does this alpari got fully managed account my friend ?

I have been with BlueTrading since June 2018. I always used the email method to contact them for any question, and they always reply back.

My deposits were done with the wire transfer option. I read some posts griping about how long it took, and blaming BlueTrading. It took about 5-6 days or so in my cases, and again its all between the bank-bank speed. So even if it took longer its not BlueTrading fault. That's like blaming a person how long a letter with tracking number takes, instead of blaming the post office.

But once the funds reach the receiving account they credit immediately.

This is the best fully managed forex/crpto fund I have run across. Their returns are great, and its obvious they have the best equipment and people trading for them. The only other ones I have read about that have had large returns like are Private managed. Meaning they will only accept very large investors or institutions. So folks like us would not be ale to participate because the investment would have to be in the millions.

I think people should just realize a good thing and utilize it.

And yes I have to agree with the above EURUSD poster, in that the Exeed poster sounds like a hysterical case of excess! He says they closed his account and gave his money back. There's more proof how legit Bluetrading is, in case you were anxious about trying it or something!

Back