Create your own trading strategy

hello
Please guide me when i run my demo account i earn high profit but when i run my

real account i loss or little profit how can i earn high profit on real account.

You should really read about going live after demo trading, there´s posts about it in this forum and all over the internet also. Demo trading is not the same as live trading. It gives you a certain feel for it, but not the full experience. The results will be much better in demo so you expected the same from live, right? Most likely in live your emotions took over since your REAL money was now on the line.

Creating a strategy that works makes it much easier to stick to your trading plan because the strategy is your own work (as opposed to someone else's). After you determine a set of rules that would have allowed you to enter the market to make a profit, look to those same examples and see what your risk would have been.

When trader learns rules , understand them and does many experiments to proof their reliability he is much confident and comfortable with it . He can easily follow these rules and form a new strategy that is best for his needs. That is why experience is our best teacher with this ability one can change any set pattern that not suit him because he has to work with changing market movements.

The easiest way to apply any strategy is to develop it by yourself. You would not feel comfortable with others way of trading. Creating our own strategy is based on our own experiences and little adjustment to the analysis method and money management we make.

I feel also comfortable with my own trading styles . I just get guidance if it suits me from other's advice . The application and analysis is my own One can follow rules that are general but not can copy all trading as it is described by others . How can I get same results with different times and capital by seeing other's strategy. I would try to do more practice with my own plans to prove them best in future.

I feel also comfortable with my own trading styles . I just get guidance if it suits me from other's advice . The application and analysis is my own One can follow rules that are general but not can copy all trading as it is described by others . How can I get same results with different times and capital by seeing other's strategy. I would try to do more practice with my own plans to prove them best in future.
Which type of trading analysis do you usually apply for markets? I'm in the search for valid one, but many that I've tried didn't work, except news trading with Hotforex.

Not an easy thing to create your own forex trading strategy.
We can read this thing at many places that a trader should create his own strategy but it takes lots of time and practice to apply different strategy and find out which method suits you more according to your mindset.

Which type of trading analysis do you usually apply for markets? I'm in the search for valid one, but many that I've tried didn't work, except news trading with Hotforex.
News trading is pure luck mate. If you really want to apply a valid method then start trading the trend. Do it for some months regularly because if you will keep changing methods, you cannot find a valid method.

The easiest way to apply any strategy is to develop it by yourself. You would not feel comfortable with others way of trading. Creating our own strategy is based on our own experiences and little adjustment to the analysis method and money management we make.
Before you start something your own, you need to get experience in what already exists. To create your strategy, you need to know how different systems work, on which principles the main ones are built.

Before you create your strategy you need to learn all the technical skills required for trading you must have demo account trading experience so that you can make a good strategy for yourself

Back