• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BerndaleCapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
Berndale Capital from Melbourne have not transferred my funds since April 2018.They said they tried 3 times but it bounced back.They keep saying my bank account details are incorrect. I consulted the details before I sent them with my bank manager.She could not find any reason that my funds bounced back and asked for payee receipt to check Berndale Capital entered the details correctly.I emailed the broker a few hours ago.Let’s wait for their reply.
By the way , what bank details are required to transfer funds successfully?

Many Thanks

Berndale Capital from Melbourne have not transferred my funds since April 2018.They said they tried 3 times but it bounced back.They keep saying my bank account details are incorrect. I consulted the details before I sent them with my bank manager.She could not find any reason that my funds bounced back and asked for payee receipt to check Berndale Capital entered the details correctly.I emailed the broker a few hours ago.Let’s wait for their reply.
By the way , what bank details are required to transfer funds successfully?

Many Thanks
Did you ever get your money back? How long did it take ?

My experience with Berndale is that they will not process my withdrawal. I need advice as to which regulatory authority to approach so that I can get MY MONEY!!!! Is it ASIC, ACCC, whoever issues AFLs …..? Surely this must be illegal.

Did you ever get your money back? How long did it take ?

I am sorry for the late reply. I have not got my funds back. I am with AFCA (previous FOS ) now but I have bad news for all the Berndale Capital customers.
According to AFCA information ASIC cancelled Berndale licence recently. More information states Berndale never responded to complaints sent by AFCA neither paid or even responded to denands of compensation. In AFCA’s opinion the broker has not enough funds to pay the compensations.The broker continue till 23 May 2019 for the purpose to resolve all the problems addressed by AFCA.

My experience with Berndale is that they will not process my withdrawal. I need advice as to which regulatory authority to approach so that I can get MY MONEY!!!! Is it ASIC, ACCC, whoever issues AFLs …..? Surely this must be illegal.

I am with AFCA but it does not look good as Berndale does not reply to any requests/ demands.See my post above.I requested my withdrawal in April 2018...

Back