• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss forexdiamonds.com

General discussions of a financial company
So Happy

I have been seeking for a way to compliment profit making in Forex, I have sorted for resources from difference places. Even spending so much money trying to acquire them But when I read about "Forex Diamond". I gave a trial to the 14 days Membership. I must confess "Forex Diamond" is the best "Profits Spinning Machine" in FOREX.

Currently, I am a full premium subscriber of the room and I am very glad I did. I urge anyone having problem with signing up the 14 days trail, should be relax and follow due process other than been "forward" and not learning "anything"

To Your Success In Forex.

Last edited:
hmm

I was thinking about signing up for the forex diamonds but it seems like im not the only one with questions. Everyone is wondering why there is no results posted like in all the other sites. What is the deal with signing up and not recieving any confirmation about entering the trade room? Why is there no confirmation about your trading room hours like all the other websites have? I went on Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers and there were some posts on there from some very disgruntled customers. You guys came out with a defense but its very worrysome for a service i considered joining for so long. Im on the fence on this one. I think I will stay with aspen tradings signals and use mr green over at green forex trading for now for daily trading. (I found mr through the forex peace army)

Here is a good question. That guy wants his money back cause he lost his job. If the forex diamonds rooms generates money then why would this dude be wanting to quit it? Can you see why I am questioning some things here?
christ

Hello:

I'm not exactly certain this is where to go for help regarding my issue, but based on some of the posts it seems it might be.

I signed up for forexdiamonds on Friday August 21st about mid day EST. I received the tutorial on the trade room, but I still haven't gotten any information, i.e. emails, about login, when the trade room occurs etc.

Can anyone help with this?

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Trading the news..

I'm debating whether to join or not...but I'm still researching. If it's true that the news is being traded (trading the news), was there any news today that would have foretold that the GBP was going to weaken significantly, specifically after 8:00am EST? For example, the GBP/CHF shorted close to 175pips today (and still weakening as I write), as well as all the GBP pairs were similarly affected.

Anyone out there able to answer me? Thanks in advance.

I'm debating whether to join or not...but I'm still researching. If it's true that the news is being traded (trading the news), was there any news today that would have foretold that the GBP was going to weaken significantly, specifically after 8:00am EST? For example, the GBP/CHF shorted close to 175pips today (and still weakening as I write), as well as all the GBP pairs were similarly affected.

Anyone out there able to answer me? Thanks in advance.

I can-experience and education(time spent Live trading,ChartAnalysis,Fundamentals) have all taught me to respect the News Release-and wait till after the dust settles BEFORE pulling the trigger. Good luck though.:)

how do you get on a waiting list

I want to join the room but the link for the trial is dead. is there a waiting list?

help signing up for forexdiamonds

Can anyone tell me how or if you can sign up for the forexdiamonds room?

Cant Open link forexdiamonds.com

Hello Admin, how to get introduced to forex diamonds room since i cant open the website. is there any new links to open up the website or... please reply ASAP. because im really interested to get into the room

Back