• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTrade1.com

General discussions of a financial company
Big waste of money and time.

I paid $500 for this service. They gave bad signals everyday for two months. They signals they give are never triggered and often when it is triggered it hits stop loss. In a week, out of 25 signals 3 would get triggered and those three would hit stop losses. I have never made any money trading their signals, instead I have lost a lot of money.

Don't fall for their updates on the free telegram about how they gave signals predicting market movements. Thats what they do on Telegram all day, claim to have predicted market movements. But that is untrue. They even create elaborate charts about their profits. All of these are tricks to lure you're in.

When you do complain about their bad signals they say you must upgrade your package to get better signals. That is why they intentionally give you bad signals, so that you complain and then they offer you better signals package for more money.

Don't waste your time and money on this elaborate scam.

read that a lot of people think forex trade 1 are scammers.
Not true in my opinion if you study their charts and do your research every thing they say and print makes very good sense. The area of forex is not to rush into things.
Study and take your time all comes to those who wait.

ForexTrade1.com was the best thing happened to me for financial freedom in trading forex.
Few months ago I paid to try tons of signal services mostly in telegram and I've to admit I lose lots of money including paying their subscription fee. I was so disappointed.
Then I stumbled upon forextrade1 telegram channel. At first I was skeptic with all their charts and updates especially youtube update and live streaming so I contact their support team who was so patient and helpful.
Few months just monitoring their channel and finally I took the leap to try their Focal500 service and you know what it changed my trading balance ever since.
This year I'm planning to upgrade to Premium1200. It's expensive but I know I'll make three-fold my investment with their on-time signal and supportive team.

For those who still struggling in forex, simply join their telegram group and monitor for few months, contact their support team and decide for yourself.

You can thanks me later.

ForexTrade1.com was the best thing happened to me for financial freedom in trading forex.
Few months ago I paid to try tons of signal services mostly in telegram and I've to admit I lose lots of money including paying their subscription fee. I was so disappointed.
Then I stumbled upon forextrade1 telegram channel. At first I was skeptic with all their charts and updates especially youtube update and live streaming so I contact their support team who was so patient and helpful.
Few months just monitoring their channel and finally I took the leap to try their Focal500 service and you know what it changed my trading balance ever since.
This year I'm planning to upgrade to Premium1200. It's expensive but I know I'll make three-fold my investment with their on-time signal and supportive team.

For those who still struggling in forex, simply join their telegram group and monitor for few months, contact their support team and decide for yourself.

You can thanks me later.

Hi just read your post on forextrade 1.
Just wondering how your getting on do you still use them.
I am about to join the paid channels after months of studying there telegram channel.

I am about to join the paid channels after months of studying there telegram channel.

I'm not using their service anymore.
After one-month of trial period I guess it's not working for me.
But I learnt quite few things about their service which makes really sense and valuable too.
Especially the type of setup they have, level trading and some important snippets which they share in their telegram channel.
Even-though I no longer subscribe to their service but their telegram channel prove worthy especially when you combine with your own strategy.

Hey brothers, please don't pay them anything. Cheaters they are. Pathetic service.

You can thanks me later.
I am wondering will they share or do they have some kind of performance history for their trading strategies you tried?

Back