• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CPTMarketsMy.com (Tahoe Group International Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
最近,zebrarank收到了用户的反馈,称他们在CPT Markets代理商开设账户后,要求客户委托代理商在其旗帜下操作托盘。结果,代理商的托盘导致仓库爆炸,仍然无法恢复本金。

我的账号是33202299,CPT Markets平台网站 cptmarkets.com。奇怪的是,为什么CPT代理人要求我们将账户交给他们进行操作?我只是根据他们提供的交易记录显示它们是有利可图的,但在实践中,它们损失很少,并且没有设置停止点。

我在第一周一直盈利,但是在2月27日晚上,旅行者列出了这个名单,它朝着相反的方向前进并飙升。

我要求代理人停止损失并保留委托人,但他说在仓库破裂前损失会更小。最后,校长走了。

我现在怀疑CPT代理的交易记录是假的。我还咨询了专业人士,以证明这些交易记录可以伪造或刷新。

我还想知道为什么CPT允许代理商以这种方式操纵客户,这与最初的最大提款不同。那么,超过最高提款的资金能否归还给我?

Zebrarank提醒:无论您是在平台或代理商下开设账户,请记住不要将账户交给另一个人进行交易。无论对方提供的交易记录多么完善,一旦您将其交给另一个人进行擦拭,在损益之后处理此事将非常困难。

Once again mate, please write it all down in English please, this is something like spam attack from chinese bots or something in the section of the forum which lot of people read a lot actually. Please make some sense anyway. It's very hard to read all of your topics.

Back