• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss markettraders.com

General discussions of a financial company
I bought courses from MTI from about 12000-13000 USD since August 2017.

In time I realise that some of them were good/ important for me

and some of them were doubled as information or not so important.

but I ASSUME all of them, allI have done, and all I have invested.

In time my selectivity grows.

MTI do not forced me to buy.

MTI do not introduce the hand in my pocket.

MTI do not extort me.

In Romania there are also many major (+18 years) people who DO not or Cannot assume their ACTS.

If someone (adult person) decide to do something or to buy something or to be something they have to ASSUME the results of their Actions (what they did, bought, become)

Do not blame the company, BLAME yourself.

I am sure that if the malitious persons should have results, the comments were totally different or not at all.

Dalai Lama said that there are 3 R:
- respect for yourself
- respect for the others
- assuming responsibilities.

My last aquisition was made last week.
Last year I set my intention to earn 5000 pips per month.

The God, the Universe or how you want to name it, send me immediatelly MTI school.

with extremely well prepared Mentors for FOREX Trading.

I am grateful to the universe and to all MTI Team.

I didn't get there YET. But I am optimistic.

I get ahead of the tipping point this summer and I hope I will achieve soon my dream.
This week on Wednesday my account was 990 USD and on Friday night, was 2100 USD.

Also I hope I will be able to teach all I have learned and inherit as knoledge, from MTI.

Good luck Real Traders !

My experience with MTI is not encouraging, so far! I have not joined their UTP because I am already very familiar with technical analysis. MTI's software could possibly be of benefit but they won't allow me to attend a ETW ( elite trading webinar) again having viewed once. Why not? If they have "the answer" the programme that is the best on the market, why be so secretive? Plus their sales guys are super aggressive and a highly trained machine to get your money based on, " what you got to lose man, we'll give you your money back in two weeks if you don't like it." Well I've heard that before and it's hard enough to get money back in your own country let alone America. They analysts seem to be good but the sales guys are shark like in approach and will not take no for an answer. It's not a hard sell its like a barnacle glue type approach. They stick like barnacles on a ships bottom and won't let go until you part with cash! Hhhhhhhm!
u r right on target m a client would not recommend them to anyone, there r much cheaper educators on the forex market and just as good

Back