• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
The announcement I mentioned earlier in this thread has been postponed and may be unnecessary.

In other news, user D.Cartu has been banned. I gave him every opportunity to either prove he was David Cartu or else someone using the name to draw attention while trying to help those who lost money to brokers associated with GreyMountain. He failed miserably.

He was truth impaired. To some, he claimed to be David Cartu and then offered to send money owed by one of the brokers associated with GreyMountain, but only if some money was sent to him first. To others, he claimed to be a close associate of David Cartu. So close that he saw him every day.

He was logic impaired. I had already told him I was the forums administrator and wanted the name of the law firm that contacted the FPA on behalf of David and Joshua Cartu earlier this week. I made it plain that this would confirm his identity. In a PM, he then told me that the name of the firm I have already gotten a message from is none of my business. He then went on to say "you are so f annoying and think by doing so you will get any money, you dumn f i am bankrupting and this is why always Canadians are on top."

I never was a client of GreyMountain and have no interest in getting any money from David Cartu or a David Cartu impostor. None of D.Cartu's activity in the forums came from Canada. It was all from Poland.

I believe user D.Cartu is nothing but a recovery room scammer trying to steal money from FPA members who reported problems with brokers associated with GreyMountain. He has been banned. I suspect this person is likely to create another account to try to contact people. If you get a PM from someone claiming to be D.Cartu or David Cartu, do not reply. Use the Report Abuse button under the message.

Thank you Good Sir for your diligence!!!!

Truthsayer posted the damning information. I had this same information several days prior to the posting, but Truthsayer's way of posting it was marvelous. Thank you Truthsayer for such a great way of putting this information together in a very understandable way!! I knew Megacharge would be the next GMM, but on steroids.

Yes and in Russia. I would have to go through my emails in order to find this Group. How have you been successful? I have noticed some strange things lately that you may be well aware of. I am taking it that you are an attorney?

I delivered lectures on law.The Russian Legislation provides the opportunity to participate in cases without a legal licence within the civil and arbitration proceedings.
Even if a defendant is located within the jurisdiction of other State, that does not prevent us to retain a lawyer from that State.I work only with one client and even when I don't know what to do next, I continue to identify an owner of unregulated business. The secret of success is in this.

I was hoping this announcement would be unnecessary, but it is.

The FPA received a letter from a lawyer representing David Cartu and Joshua Cartu. The letter claims that a post in this thread is defamatory. The letter demanded the removed of the disputed material. The letter also explicitly stated...

"...., our clients reserve the right to issue proceedings against you seeking relief for defamation. If proceedings become necessary, (which may be issued and served without further notice to you), the remedies that may be available to our clients include an injunction restraining further publication of the Offending post, damages, legal costs and interest. In the meantime, our clients reserve all rights in the matter."

I made it plain that the FPA does not discuss or negotiate while under legal threat.

One of the lawyers involved initially claimed that the Cartus did not want to begin legal proceedings. He then followed up to let me know that the Cartus were unwilling to permanently and irrevocably lift their threaten of legal action without some sort of advanced discussion about what parts of the disputed material would be removed.

The lawyer also assured me that user D.Cartu was an impostor.

I am attaching the legal threat to this post. I have not researched the specific disputed items, so have no personal opinion about which statements may or may not be true or libelous. It is my personal opinion that anyone who opens a dispute by making legal threats to try to take control of what 3rd party content may be displayed at the FPA is a scoundrel.

Attachments

• Signed letter to Forexpeacearmy.com_EU_Active01_702381203_1.pdf
    348.3 KB · Views: 36
***URGENT NEED - VERY IMPORTANT*** There is a tremendous need for any and all individuals who have used a Citi Bank credit card for ANY Binary Options deposits. This information is needed as of yesterday, that's how quickly it is needed. If need be, send me information through the email system here on the FPA. Once again, this is VERY IMPORTANT and time is of the essence, this is an URGENT NEED. Please contact me ASAP, please!!!

AGAIN - NEEDED ASAP!!
***URGENT NEED - VERY IMPORTANT*** There is a tremendous need for any and all individuals who have used a Citi Bank credit card for ANY Binary Options deposits. This information is needed as of yesterday, that's how quickly it is needed. If need be, send me information through the email system here on the FPA. Once again, this is VERY IMPORTANT and time is of the essence, this is an URGENT NEED. Please contact me ASAP, please!!!

Back