• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexKore.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey! Any updated posts? Also I'm looking for someone experienced to help me with some settings adjustments, etc. Will pay $$$ for some expert advice from one of y ou. Send me a personal message and let's discuss

I just purchased and am getting good results on demo but I would like to understand the process more and make some adjustments. Let me know!

Hey! Any updated posts? Also I'm looking for someone experienced to help me with some settings adjustments, etc. Will pay $$$ for some expert advice from one of y ou. Send me a personal message and let's discuss

I just purchased and am getting good results on demo but I would like to understand the process more and make some adjustments. Let me know!

What would you like to know?

No support from the creators of the EA. It actually ran very well for a while, then in December it just stopped with a bucket full of errors in the Experts TAB. I have been unable to get any type of response from anyone on their website and currently have 3 open tickets, some months old with no reply?
Really tragic, as for the short time it did run, it looked like it was going to do really well.

Attachments

• Kore Errors.jpg
    Kore Errors.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 6
No support from the creators of the EA. It actually ran very well for a while, then in December it just stopped with a bucket full of errors in the Experts TAB. I have been unable to get any type of response from anyone on their website and currently have 3 open tickets, some months old with no reply?
Really tragic, as for the short time it did run, it looked like it was going to do really well.

hey
cant see the full messages of error but i got something that might be similar once, and what i did was reinstall the EA onto the chart and it hasnt happend since.

Additionally,
i noticed that it is best to avoid GBP pairs due to all the BREXIT events, it once led to a huge DD with that pair and i have stopped trading it ever since. All other pairs are fairly stable and profitable.
I want to know what you guys have experience with the JPY pairs? i have not yet traded them because of some earlier posts on the forum that indicated they can be unstable? thanks.

I have been running this EA for 2 weeks, its doing amazingly so far. I am still running on the .set file. Anyone has turned on the UseStoplosspct, Usetakeprofitpct, UseTrailingstop mode?

and yes, GBP pairs did have a bigger DD from the news lately.

Happy trading everyone!

What is the support for KORE like? How long do they take to answer questions? Do they help set it up?

What is the support for KORE like? How long do they take to answer questions? Do they help set it up?

They will answer you when they feel like.

EA comes with all the .set file. You can just load it up. Very good profit but make sure you have enough capital on the side to deposit in case of any big swing

Back