Were you able to buy a super car and own a big home by trading Forex

I bet such people just keep silence and do not make any moves like showing off or trying to sell you some winning strategy with that thing, they keep it for themself, otherwise it will be ruined for everyone. So only YOUR real practice and maybe it will pay off.
I am 1000% agree with you :)

No and not planning to, it give me some access to some part time money and I am really happy with it anyway. How much does it really matter to everyone else ? Just milk it till you can and maybe over time you can buy something like that .

I've come across folk who can make fairly consistent profits and trade as their full time job, not millionaire style but a decent enough car and house. I'm sure there's some genuine big ballers out there, but I doubt they would post pictures of their stuff all over facebook, instagram, etc.

I've come across folk who can make fairly consistent profits and trade as their full time job, not millionaire style but a decent enough car and house. I'm sure there's some genuine big ballers out there, but I doubt they would post pictures of their stuff all over facebook, instagram, etc.
i agree once you are on that size money you dont need to show it off. But there has to be some good investments in the middle of all these scams that could help people build there funds. but it hard to tell with all the scammers out there

Most of the traders I know who actually do really well from trading take the be rich not look rich mantra. They own properties that all pay out rather than swan around in a huge house themselves and don't drive super expensive cars since a house you live in and a car are more often than not liabilities not assets.

Most of the traders I know who actually do really well from trading take the be rich not look rich mantra. They own properties that all pay out rather than swan around in a huge house themselves and don't drive super expensive cars since a house you live in and a car are more often than not liabilities not assets.
I think this is the right approach

Not there yet, lol, still have a long way to go. However, trading does help me make my car payment that is $600 a month. Actually, it's almost paid off!

Back