• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BeAlgo.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sure. I would talk to you.
As you must be aware by now "Dericali", who is claimimg to be a Journalist helping out AlgoTechs victims, is himself AlgoTechs Chief Marketing Officer called "Roy Evans". He has 350 contacts on LinkedIn, here is the link https://www.linkedin.com/in/roy-evans-649a35131?trk=org-employees_mini-profile_title. Also a screenshot just in case he deletes his LinkedIn profile. He is audacious enough to use the same profile pic in both profiles.

Attachments

• Roy Evans AlgoTechs CMO is posing as Dericali, a Journalist to help their victims.jpg
    Roy Evans AlgoTechs CMO is posing as Dericali, a Journalist to help their victims.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 4
BeAlgo bealgo.com and Algotech algotechs.com , they both working together. Throughout my experience as their client for almost one year. I can say they are both scam and have inadequate regulations. I strongly warn you to be cautioned and fully aware about those brokers. Bealgo MT4 is on automated trading , you cant do anything by your self as BeAlgo totally control MT4 entirely once BeAlgo wants to still your money they just make your MT4 margined call , 40000EUR. disappeared which was stolen and closed my account by them. Thereafter themselves also disappeared for ever.

today my account goes zero. Eur 30.000 gone. They tried to make me put extra deposito to "save" my account.

Same story 99% of investers
1 you can Try to do the banks
2 you can go after these people
3 you can canvas the Government to step in and tell the complicit bank/UPC partners to pay up
Using a genuine organization like EFRI and creating a mass of victims' and demanding action.
I myself am using EFRI €75 is pretty good. And she has a plan

Back