LOST FUNDS WITH IC MARKETS

Hi
Denial of withdrawals, June 2018.
Talked to an agent via the phone most of the times.
England, opened 2018.
my bank here in Manchester, England.
no, i havent posted the experience on here yet

Ok, I did not see this reply.

Hi
Denial of withdrawals, June 2018.

What was the total amount of the withdrawals and the currency?
Why did they deny the withdrawals? (What specific reason did they give?)

Normally they email a confirmation of the withdraw request. Or you can login and view the original withdrawal requests. Can you please upload a copy of this? It shows account number, amount of withdraw, date of request, etc.

Talked to an agent via the phone most of the times.

Did you record any of the voice conversations?

You should email/live chat and keep transcripts of any important discussions. Every brokerage is supposed to have a compliance email in addition to the support email. But even if you prefer to call, you should still follow up each call with an email summarizing your request. Written communication is very important in these matters.

Even if they initiate the call, you should tell the rep to send an email follow-up with their request.

q: The times that you did use email/chat, what was their written reply?
Can you upload a screenshot?

no, i havent posted the experience on here yet

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/www.icmarkets.com?per-page=25

I think you can link scam alert threads now to the review.

Yes, there is AFCA. But my experience is that they will tell you to first contact the broker and ask what response they have given you. Which is exactly what I've done here. The difference is that regulator might take 5-9 months or longer to reach a resolution (clock starts from date you submit complaint). But FPA can get results much quicker. And an added bonus is that make you better prepared for regulatory action as your evidence is now more organized and less circumstantial.

Brokers can sometimes weasel out on a technicality as they will rarely admit fault unless presented with direct evidence. We are helping you to gather that evidence and create a timeline now.

I strongly recommend you upload the requested evidence, then invite the broker here. Try to work it out here on FPA first. after 1-2 weeks of the invitation, if nothing has changed, then you can go to AFCA and complain.

hello,
Sorry been busy trying ways to recover my funds.
Reported the case to agencies and waiting on them if they can do anything.....
Also working with a recovery firm, Abstract Tech Inc, anyone heard of them? They have been forthcoming with good evidence against IC markets and they are thinking of a court case. They seem ok
Has someone worked with them before? i would like any reviews about before i get too deep with them.

Ok, I did not see this reply.

What was the total amount of the withdrawals and the currency?
Why did they deny the withdrawals? (What specific reason did they give?)

Normally they email a confirmation of the withdraw request. Or you can login and view the original withdrawal requests. Can you please upload a copy of this? It shows account number, amount of withdraw, date of request, etc.

Did you record any of the voice conversations?

You should email/live chat and keep transcripts of any important discussions. Every brokerage is supposed to have a compliance email in addition to the support email. But even if you prefer to call, you should still follow up each call with an email summarizing your request. Written communication is very important in these matters.

Even if they initiate the call, you should tell the rep to send an email follow-up with their request.

q: The times that you did use email/chat, what was their written reply?
Can you upload a screenshot?
They have denied me access to my account with them, i can't even view my page.
They have not been responding to my email either so i haven't been about to get across to anyone.

hello,
Also working with a recovery firm, Abstract Tech Inc, anyone heard of them? They have been forthcoming with good evidence against IC markets and they are thinking of a court case. They seem ok
Has someone worked with them before? i would like any reviews about before i get too deep with them.
Abstract Tech - "Delivering High-Quality Hacking/Online Services" - come on man, this is such an obvious scam site.

hello,

Give us more detail otherwise, this is a waste of time. How much are we talking about £100, £1000, £10...

Abstract Tech - "Delivering High-Quality Hacking/Online Services" - come on man, this is such an obvious scam site.
They claim to also provide hacking services, so i dont see that as a flaw as long they get their jobs done and not just talk.
how did you decide that they are no good?

FPA Forums Team: The company is offering illegal services, How can you trust them to treat you honestly?

i dont understand, more details about what? amount i lost with IC Markets?

Everything. Not much different than if you walked into a police station to report a crime. Or a lost/found office to try to recover something. You must describe whatever was lost in as much detail as possible in order to maximize the chance of recovery.

Accusation -- proof of accusation
accusation -- proof of accusation

The more you can prove, the better.

They have denied me access to my account with them, i can't even view my page.
They have not been responding to my email either so i haven't been about to get across to anyone.

You must have some records that were emailed to you.

When you deposited
When you requested withdrawal
daily/monthly trading statements

Your email history would have these.

-------------------------

So again:

First of all, can you please elaborate on the original alleged scam? We need a little more context so that we can help. I will ask the questions again here:

1. What is the scam(s) or misbehavior that IC Markets alleged to have committed? Please provide dates/times and screenshots or video of the alleged crime.
  2. Did you communicate with IC markets about these issues? If so, can you summarize what did they say in response?
  3. Do you have screenshots/video/audio records of any of these communications?
  4. What country are you a resident of (when you opened the account with IC Markets)?
  5. Where (country) is the bank located where you tried to withdraw?
  6. Have you posted a review about your experience?
Also an account statement showing deposit and withdrawal amounts requests would be helpful.

Back