Resolved: TradeTime.com - Scam Alert

@4evermaat
Attached you will see a screen print dated 15 May directly from the trading platform indicating my transactions including the withdrawal request made on 16 April. The other screen print is from this evening indicating the same request now as resolved. Will update further progress.

Transaction page 2 - 15 May 19.JPG Transaction page 2- 20 May 19.JPG

Update on my situation, my previous account manager called me this morning and committed to have my withdrawal request attended to today. Later this afternoon I received an email from customer service stating that they are processing my withdrawal request and also a phone call later from the account manager to say they actually paid the withdrawal today, and pending the time the financial institutions (Visa) need it should reflect in my account later this week.
@4evermaat So with the progress made today, I do not have a need to post further proof documentation. Will monitor further progress and update.
Don't forget to update us :)

Although it took more than a month I am relieved to say that Tradetime paid out my funds as per my withdrawal request.
I would also like to thank FPA for creating this platform and making it available to us.

Although it took more than a month I am relieved to say that Tradetime paid out my funds as per my withdrawal request.
I would also like to thank FPA for creating this platform and making it available to us.
It's means your issue got resolved, right?

That is correct my problem is now solved, TradeTime paid out the withdrawal as per my request.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo @AsstModerator , can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back