question- what are the things that a trader should never do?

I also think that traders should not get emotional when trading forex. Emotions are not at all good idea, as they can influence traders to make wrong decisions

Should never let his emotions to take control over his trading activity even he have somewhat very bad days, things will change over time and you will soon be profitable. Never allow yourself to loose to be bankrupt as person also as well.

I believe that a trader should never give in to his emotions and should always be cool in trading. Also, a trader should test new trading strategies on a demo account, not on a real one. And the main thing is not to give up the stop loss and create the right money management because without these unnecessary losses cannot be avoided.

I advise all traders, especially beginners, not to ignore the demo account. This is one of the main things in training and practice. A demo account can be used as a platform for testing your trading strategies or for learning how to manage your money properly. I also advise you never to go for your emotions, especially greed. Emotions always lead to failure, and therefore you need to learn how to control your feelings and always think on a cold head.

Loads of great advice. been taking notes on different things. looks like managing your risk is key.

A trader mustn't go out trading without an effective and efficient strategy. It is way too risky to go on a trade without a strategy it will probably lead you to loss and you will lose your interest and money which will demotivate you. A strategy is the first and foremost aspect for a trader and next is proper and adequate trading knowledge to understand the know-how of the trading.

A trader mustn't go out trading without an effective and efficient strategy. It is way too risky to go on a trade without a strategy it will probably lead you to loss and you will lose your interest and money which will demotivate you. A strategy is the first and foremost aspect for a trader and next is proper and adequate trading knowledge to understand the know-how of the trading.
sounds like very good advice is there a place where you can find good strategy's to test out?

Back