• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Oh, btw today I contacted the mt4 manager that i was put in contact with service and asked her:
"What date did Global Online Market Ltd start?"

She replied:
"We have been established for a long time. We have been serving customers all over the world for more than 10 years."

lol

Make sure to let the NFA know all about this. You should also notify Tinder that your potential date is a romance scammer.

Everyone should also keep in mind that there are No consequences trading on a demo account... demo accounts are more for learning the platform not for learning how to trade. The best teacher is trading "live", you will learn about consequences and how to keep your emotions in check! After all, a traders worst enemy is his/hers own emotions... you'll learn from your mistakes and you will learn that you need a trading plan and discipline. Hopefully you will learn not to let it get costly! Happy Trading!

Nice job Pharaoh.

There are SO many regulated brokerages / track records out there.
When people invest funds in traders at unregulated brokerages who can't even provide a track record it makes me cry! Don't.

Please don't open a real account to trade! Leave this girl immediately! It's a scam. I've been burnt real big time recently. There no such good money out there. They are so good they come in different ways to get you to part with your money!!! Please!!! Take care and bless me with luck for telling you this because I need all of that now

Hi everyone!

I was contacted on a language exchange app called HelloTalk and a girl from Hong Kong named "Kay" contacted me.
Screenshot_20190704-225947_WhatsApp.jpg
After a day, she talked about how she had been trading and bought a house... she is a millionaire in USD. She was also divorced, and she thought, just from my looks, that I was a sincere and nice guy. I played along and then she started to talk to me about getting the app MT4 (MetaTrader 4), and then try a demo account for trading. She was making lots of money using bitcoin.

As the conversation continued, she was getting a bit flirty, and then she pushing a bit to install the app and try it. I actually went along with it and then started trying out a few transactions, just for fun. Then, after we got onto WhatsApp, she sent me a file. This is just a .docx document.
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

That's when it became too obvious (sorry for being slow!). I googled the pictures she had sent me, but didn't get any results (so it wasn't a stock footage or anything). But then I saw the e-mail address in the form and decided to check it out. That's when I found this page along with valforex.com/2019/05/global-online-review-gomltd-com-fake-forex-scam.html. Several other pages corroborated what you all wrote, but I only found the "romance scam" part here and forums.babypips.com/t/has-anybody-heard-of-global-online-market-limited/211597/17.

When I confronted her (even though I knew it was a scam by now), she talked about trust. I was able to make her trust me again, but at the end of our conversation, she told me to send her the form tomorrow. I'll send her the file, but the fields will be filled with words that make it clear that I do not want to share the info with her.

Note here that I was able to convince her to have a video chat. She was legit the pretty little Asian girl she claimed she was. And she's even open to video chatting again this weekend. Heh, we'll see how things go.

Someone earlier had written that their service was up for 10 years? The domain has only existed for about 6 months according to: www.scamadviser.com/check-website/gomltd.com

Hi everyone!

I was contacted on a language exchange app called HelloTalk and a girl from Hong Kong named "Kay" contacted me.
View attachment 43241
After a day, she talked about how she had been trading and bought a house... she is a millionaire in USD. She was also divorced, and she thought, just from my looks, that I was a sincere and nice guy. I played along and then she started to talk to me about getting the app MT4 (MetaTrader 4), and then try a demo account for trading. She was making lots of money using bitcoin.

As the conversation continued, she was getting a bit flirty, and then she pushing a bit to install the app and try it. I actually went along with it and then started trying out a few transactions, just for fun. Then, after we got onto WhatsApp, she sent me a file. This is just a .docx document.
View attachment 43242

View attachment 43243
That's when it became too obvious (sorry for being slow!). I googled the pictures she had sent me, but didn't get any results (so it wasn't a stock footage or anything). But then I saw the e-mail address in the form and decided to check it out. That's when I found this page along with valforex.com/2019/05/global-online-review-gomltd-com-fake-forex-scam.html. Several other pages corroborated what you all wrote, but I only found the "romance scam" part here and forums.babypips.com/t/has-anybody-heard-of-global-online-market-limited/211597/17.

When I confronted her (even though I knew it was a scam by now), she talked about trust. I was able to make her trust me again, but at the end of our conversation, she told me to send her the form tomorrow. I'll send her the file, but the fields will be filled with words that make it clear that I do not want to share the info with her.

Note here that I was able to convince her to have a video chat. She was legit the pretty little Asian girl she claimed she was. And she's even open to video chatting again this weekend. Heh, we'll see how things go.

Someone earlier had written that their service was up for 10 years? The domain has only existed for about 6 months according to: www.scamadviser.com/check-website/gomltd.com

thanks for the great input to this post!

just a note, regarding the age of the site it was claimed only by my scammer that this company was 10 years old, but after a quick whois dns check I found it was in fact very new, as we are all now very well aware, haha

Hey guys. I will pour more into this thread. Exact the same thing under the same scheme happened to me...and is still going on. I started to chat with a chinese girl from Macau...we get really good along, so we moved to WhatsApp... there she send me some pictures of her which seemed legit. She even suggested a video chat (so they probably learn from they past mistakes :)) The story was, that her dad has a big company and as a side job, he is trading. He is paying a bunch of profesionals, which are trading for him and they are sending tips to her. She was sending me these suggestions for a week now. She suggested that I also install metatrader 4 with a demo account... so I installed with exact the same company Global Online Market-Asia 5 (I think someone before me said for him it was Asia 4 so probably next clone of the company before). I was a bit stunned, because I have some experience with trading and all the tips with buy or sell + TPs and SLs she sent to me ended up to be Profits.

I set up a demo account with only a 10 000 usd pretending these were my real money and trading only micro lots 0.1 big. Thats why I found really funny, when I started to read the article here and the pictures provided by the guy who started it all here, were showing trades made in 20.0 even a 30.0 Lots :) Anyone sane would never trade that much on bitcoin. So today while I was at work, she suggested that I make a Live account with real money so we could trade together and both be happy that we could get some profits. When I told her, that I will set up an account with my ex-broker X-Trade Brokers from my country where Im coming from (Slovakia) - she quickly suggested that I open an account with Global Online Market and she set me up with a operator from that company. They also send me the same docx document, that JustOnce above me provided. So I still did not do anything :) Its too late here 0:28 and I have to go sleep, coz I have to get up early - tomorrow I could provide some pictures if you guys want to :) Any suggestions how should I proceed next? Which Role should I play? Coz this girl still believes that I will set up the account and that I will send the money :D Oh and what do you think about X-Trade Brokers? Could someone point me to a different thread maybe? Im new and its my first time to be here. Cheers

Hey guys. I will pour more into this thread. Exact the same thing under the same scheme happened to me...and is still going on. I started to chat with a chinese girl from Macau...we get really good along, so we moved to WhatsApp... there she send me some pictures of her which seemed legit. She even suggested a video chat (so they probably learn from they past mistakes :)) The story was, that her dad has a big company and as a side job, he is trading. He is paying a bunch of profesionals, which are trading for him and they are sending tips to her. She was sending me these suggestions for a week now. She suggested that I also install metatrader 4 with a demo account... so I installed with exact the same company Global Online Market-Asia 5 (I think someone before me said for him it was Asia 4 so probably next clone of the company before). I was a bit stunned, because I have some experience with trading and all the tips with buy or sell + TPs and SLs she sent to me ended up to be Profits.

I set up a demo account with only a 10 000 usd pretending these were my real money and trading only micro lots 0.1 big. Thats why I found really funny, when I started to read the article here and the pictures provided by the guy who started it all here, were showing trades made in 20.0 even a 30.0 Lots :) Anyone sane would never trade that much on bitcoin. So today while I was at work, she suggested that I make a Live account with real money so we could trade together and both be happy that we could get some profits. When I told her, that I will set up an account with my ex-broker X-Trade Brokers from my country where Im coming from (Slovakia) - she quickly suggested that I open an account with Global Online Market and she set me up with a operator from that company. They also send me the same docx document, that JustOnce above me provided. So I still did not do anything :) Its too late here 0:28 and I have to go sleep, coz I have to get up early - tomorrow I could provide some pictures if you guys want to :) Any suggestions how should I proceed next? Which Role should I play? Coz this girl still believes that I will set up the account and that I will send the money :D Oh and what do you think about X-Trade Brokers? Could someone point me to a different thread maybe? Im new and its my first time to be here. Cheers

Hi Nafrayo,

Thanks for the input!

Wherever you take this is now up to you, of course.

Just so you know, I am getting targeted with exactly the same scam but just using a different premise and different brokers.

It’s becoming a really popular way to scam people, apparently!

I wrote the original thread. And I met the woman on Tinder, but I have since met many women on TanTan trying the exact same scam.

I play along for a bit, wasting their time and then I get honest with them without being abusive.

Probably better to report them I suppose, but I haven’t done that yet.

I was just wondering how could it be, that every suggestion she is sending me (for example: Predicted near the rising target of 10050 Stop loss 9990 ) and she is sending it to me twice daily - is always a Profit :) strange...

Back