• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I just wanted to give you my impression - i requested to see if they would accept a USA based trader and they said yes but only if you deposit minimal 10,000 dollars. I cannot believe this is the case with european traders. So I have to pass on this broker.

Blueberrymarkets.com:
What would you say about a broker who does not enable trading in your live-account?
An EA which works without problem in other accounts did not succeed to trade, message returned by MT4 "trade is disabled".
Communicated this to their chat 22nd of may. Tim Maunsell, my account manager, was supposed to deal with the problem. He send me an email wanting to confirm that I knew what I was doing with this EA. I confirmed and he did not respond. I asked the chat whether trading was then enabled. They confirmed, yes. So I waited for the EA giving an entry signal which he did at 31st of may but, surprise!, again "trade is disabled".
I contacted the chat and Tim Maunsell. Chat had to say nothing.
Folks, my patience with this broker is at it's end.
I asked for a full withdrawal of the funds (which will anyway cause me losses due to transaction fees) - they are not functional, seems to me.
I am fed up with them.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-31 um 10.14.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-31 um 10.14.13.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 16
Hello
Are you accepting clients from Egypt or no ?
And do you have only one company or you have more than one broker under your company name ?

Hello,

Just one question please ...
Have you planned in the near future to offer the Ctrader platform?

thank you in advance.

Hi Dean,

Are you open to Canadian residents? Thanks.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

At present, we are unable to accept clients from Canada due to regulatory restrictions. We will be sure to notify Canadians who have registered interest in either a demo or live account with Blueberry.

Happy trading!

Regards,
Dean Hyde

Hello
Are you accepting clients from Egypt or no ?
And do you have only one company or you have more than one broker under your company name ?

We are unable to accept clients from Egypt and Blueberry Markets is the only broker that Blueberry Markets Pty Ltd operates.

Happy Trading!

Regards,
Dean Hyde - CEO

Hello,

Just one question please ...
Have you planned in the near future to offer the Ctrader platform?

thank you in advance.

Hi Ali,

Not at present but never say never. We are focusing on both MT4 and MT5 at the moment with both platforms still being the most popular retail platform. The added features that MT5 add with the removal of many of the back office restrictions (such as product limits) that MT4 had will likely see MetaQuotes dominance continue for years to come.

We will always have our ear to the ground though.

Happy trading.

Regards,
Dean Hyde - CEO

Hi Dean
I am from italy and have a question: someone told me that if I open an account with an australian broker, in case of problems,ex. a crash like that of eurchf some years ago or the broker goes bankrupt, the asic protects only australian clients and not the european that means I won't get a refund?
Is it true or who said that is an idiot???
Regards
Davide Isidoro Pitasi

Back