• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CircleMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello! Today is August 12, 2019 and again I am writing! Today the money for the second transfer has arrived, the whole amount, without delays and problems! In the first translation, the situation has more or less cleared up! Turns out 2Pay4you is conducting an audit against his now former boss for fraudulent activities! In this regard, wallets and purses are blocked for verification until all the circumstances of fraudulent actions are clarified! They promised to restore everything in the near future, so we wait and believe.
CircleMarkets.com fulfills its obligations 100%. I will cooperate further and keep you informed, account monitoring and information will be replenished! See you soon....

As I said, everything is fine with the broker and I continue to work with him! But I’m in a big drawdown because of stupidity and because of this I turned off account monitoring! I am not a fake and continue to work with this broker. This is not an advertisement! The translation that disappeared due to 2PAYOU's fault is promised to be returned to me in the near future, so I think that everything is just fine! See you soon, there will be a continuation ....

Hello! Today is August 12, 2019 and again I am writing! Today the money for the second transfer has arrived, the whole amount, without delays and problems! In the first translation, the situation has more or less cleared up! Turns out 2Pay4you is conducting an audit against his now former boss for fraudulent activities! In this regard, wallets and purses are blocked for verification until all the circumstances of fraudulent actions are clarified! They promised to restore everything in the near future, so we wait and believe.
CircleMarkets.com fulfills its obligations 100%. I will cooperate further and keep you informed, account monitoring and information will be replenished! See you soon....
Great TRIXS

Hello! I apologize for the delay, as there was no time to pack up and write! Today is October 16, 2019. So, Jeffrey McClean kept his word and as promised he compensated for losses from the transfer through 2PAY4YOU due to insurance! I continue to use the services of this excellent broker! I recommend to everyone! I don’t turn on the monitoring of the account, because I’m still in the red, But I think that everything will work out in the near future and I will turn on monitoring. All good and success! Have a nice day!

Hello! I apologize for the delay, as there was no time to pack up and write! Today is October 16, 2019. So, Jeffrey McClean kept his word and as promised he compensated for losses from the transfer through 2PAY4YOU due to insurance! I continue to use the services of this excellent broker! I recommend to everyone! I don’t turn on the monitoring of the account, because I’m still in the red, But I think that everything will work out in the near future and I will turn on monitoring. All good and success! Have a nice day!
Great,Thank you for the update.

Hello! Today is Sunday, February 2, 2020, it’s a beautiful winter day in the yard! I'm still in a drawdown, Brexit and Great Britain's exit from the EU have slightly complicated my situation, but I think everything will be solved soon! Have a good weekend and success in the market. The broker makes me happy, I'm happy with everything! I will resume monitoring as soon as I take off the landing!

Hello! The latest news, the broker informed me that our region (Russia) is no longer serviced and accounts will be blocked. It is necessary before the end of the day (Friday 02/28/2020 9:48 p.m.) to close all open orders or the deadline on Monday, regardless of profit or loss! At the same time, I lost a lot, the details are later and the review will be complete later! Why not now? It's simple, the broker has my money left and it all depends on how it goes! They promised to withdraw but there are no details. I'll be waiting for Monday.

Hello! Unfortunately, the broker decided to close! Now I am trying to withdraw the remaining funds. So far unsuccessfully, support is in no hurry to help. They appointed a person to fulfill all obligations, but I can’t contact him either! In general, I am looking for solutions. I will be in touch!

Back