• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
I assure you I am not a scammer I was the one scammed. I have even shared some info with the OP over Whatsapp showing the measure of my losses. Not sure how you got that from what I've written, i'm just saying delayed or incorrect data was my very first thought but was never able to prove it.

I have been caught up with the same thing. I still dont know if its real or not?
There is an Analysis of course & a girl called Lucy. This is all done via Whatsapp.
So far I put 7590USD into the account.
It went ok for a while and I actually managed to bring it up myself more. I got a bit carried away and lost most of it. I actually started with only 1000USD to start off, which was a risk but I got it up to 4500 then lost it.
I then put 3300 & another 3200.
It was going up very nicely and I had around 16,500 or so and then a trade came up and I wasnt really happy about it but I followed his advice and then it just sky rocketed up, we were doing a downward trade, like crazy and blow my trade out.
I lost most of the money except around 500. I then managed to climb out of that with his help. Unfortuately I made a mistake and lost that one as well. He wasn't happy as I misread his advice.
As it stands now I was thinking to put a small amount back in and bring the total up careful without trading large amounts until I get up higher and then with draw some small amounts to get the initial deposits back?
I have kept saying my brother wants to invest etc and I am wondering if I can keep them interested enough to get withdrawals?
After that its there money as such and then the big test would be to with draw some of that?
So far its worked but I would like to get my money back?
Heres something strange though, the account I was depositing to is now being reconciled apparently and any deposits will not be in Asia?
Not sure whats going on there but this is all being done out of Hong Kong and there is a lot of trouble there at the moment?
I other advantage was that I had an account in HK already so I was able to use that for my deposits and with drawals when they came.
Keep you posted...

It's a scam, the data feed you are seeing and trading on is delayed by one hour and they probably just have all your money in an account and give you back sometimes whatever they want you to think you earned. I'd report to authorities and get my money back if I were you

Ok, its in Hong Kong so that might be a bit hard but I will look into it?
I did check it against another site, I have two monitors, and it was close but did vary at times and then would be back near it again?
It actually helped me make so good trades.
I am now testing it with another platform so will see what happens then?
Thanks for the post.

Yes let us know - I did post above in this thread an example I caught when I was told to buy and the feed was delayed by exactly one hour.

Hi guys, all of this is like exactly what I am going through this last week or two. Identical. So hearing some of you say you video conferenced, actually invested and made money, it makes me wonder if this is really a full blown scam, or just some young smart kids getting a start and winging it. I mean if one guy made $16k from an initial $1k start (and another $6k) it makes me wonder. Yes I should know better. Yes it seems fishy. But what if it is just a start up brokerage? I wish the one poster would go to the address.....

Was the girls name the same?
I was wondering that as well that it might be someone that has set this up but not with the Govt regulations to avoid fees & taxes etc?
I am not trading in that account at the moment because I don't have enough funds in it.
Where is the Country he is wanting you to deposit the money?
I still have contact with the girl though. I get messages everyday.
I am going to apply for a with drawal of whats left which isn't much but lets see?

Back