• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Horlique2

myfxbook links

Hello,

for those who are interested in joining my forex account management.
View these myfxbook links below and make a decision ;

view some of my strategies that works well :
1) Tallinex = Horlique3 System | Myfxbook

2) ICMARKETS= Horlique4 System | Myfxbook

whenever you are ready we will start the account management...
You can open account with;
Forex Trading | The leading True ECN forex broker in Australia

Horlique,

what is going on with your testing? 3 months ago you mentioned that you are starting a test. Also you said that LPOA is a must and yesterday you promoted entirely different offer.
This is what I received:

hello,

Forex account management available with live investors password.
SEE HOW WE ARE MAKING 40-100% PROFITS MONTHLY ON OUR EA ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM.

FOREX TRADING IS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY...

Go through this investors passwords of these live accounts :

1) Account one...
login: 20510
password: WVC45
server: 207.228.252.28:443

2)Account number two
login :5042
Password : mam111
Server : 207.228.252.28:443
login to this mt4 with this details
then right click
the account history

Forex trading is all about making money, you can join my EA account management program and make atleast 40-100% profits and above.
So please kindly open a live account with $20,000-$50,000 and above .
To join the account management system you have to open a live "FXPRO MICRO MT4 EA" account type through this link:
https://direct.fxpro.com/ib/en/usd/340209

You will only pay $100 vps monthly fee after 2 weeks of live trading so that you will be convinced about our program.
you can change your login details at anytime if you are not ok with our performance..
PLEASE YOU WILL OPEN AND FUND THIS ACCOUNT BEFORE THE 30TH OF JANUARY 2014 BECAUSE WE ONLY ACCEPT NEW ACCOUNTS
AT THE START OF EVERY MONTH...

whatever question you have send me an email now: brinegold@gmail.com

Why are you promoting something like that? This shares a bad light on your credibility and it's not how people make business...

Hello Horlique,

some time has passed since your last reply here...
First link is demo, so this cannot be your reference. The second link is real, but you don't have history also there is no verification of the account and no trading privileges.
When going trough your myfxbook profile you have huge draw down in some of the accounts, this isn't good for big investor as first priority is risk management and capital protection.
Once you will have history of at least 6 month, people might consider investing if your draw down won't be big.
Also one big question for you, is this a PAMM or individual account you trade your own money with? If so you need to create PAMM account otherwise investors won't go with your system.

Best regards!

There are too many ways to set up filters on MyFxBook accounts. Have you considered FPA Performance Testing?

Am not sure anyone could falsified statements on myfxbook and i think myfxbook is reliable and credible in reporting results....

Or do you have any case of results manipulation by myfxbook.com?

I will look at the possibility of adding FPA testing...

All the best i will look at forexpeacearmy
There are too many ways to set up filters on MyFxBook accounts. Have you considered FPA Performance Testing?

It usually begins with going to the bottom of the page, clicking "Contact Us", and selecting "FPA General Questions". From there, you can email in an inquiry.

Hi guys. Is hete somebody who used, or use his services? Communication with him is a little bit difficult.

Back