• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
This is very common in HK and China especially on those social media or chatting Apps with all those sexy pics. Those scammer will chat with you as normal in the beginning. After couple days or about a week, they will send you some screenshot how much they have earn in a day and try to persuade you to join them. Most common are in lottery number guessing that are famous in China and binary options trading.

tried to withdraw money , 2 days later they sent e mail saying funds is less than US 50k cannot withdraw.

i also fell for this damn scam.
i didn't do my research properly beforehand and now won't see my 15k again, sucks.
There were so many signs though: bad website, always pushing me to deposit more, weird messages and so on
i even accused them of trying to scam me but always still gave in, hoping it was real.
after i signed up, i totally forgot about how fishy the website and the whole process was, and then i deposited the money at some point.

i'm still texting with them, trying to make up excuses about how i wanna try withdrawing, before i put more in, but i'm 99% certain it's not gonna happen.
not the first time that someone screwed me because i have a strong desire for something.

about how this works with the charts i can say this.
i've witnessed this multiple times and at first thought it was a coincidence because of low liquidity.
but what they do is some actual charting, then give me some trade which is indeed very probable, the chart really does follow the real
value (this is XAUUSD), but they often ask me to put Take Profit Points, then at some point they just produce a flash crash on their server which hits that point.
The rest of the chart is identical with trading view, but on their server they often have these crashes which hit the point almost on the nose.
upload_2019-9-10_15-37-42.png

i also fell for this damn scam.
i didn't do my research properly beforehand and now won't see my 15k again, sucks.
There were so many signs though: bad website, always pushing me to deposit more, weird messages and so on
i even accused them of trying to scam me but always still gave in, hoping it was real.
after i signed up, i totally forgot about how fishy the website and the whole process was, and then i deposited the money at some point.

i'm still texting with them, trying to make up excuses about how i wanna try withdrawing, before i put more in, but i'm 99% certain it's not gonna happen.
not the first time that someone screwed me because i have a strong desire for something.

about how this works with the charts i can say this.
i've witnessed this multiple times and at first thought it was a coincidence because of low liquidity.
but what they do is some actual charting, then give me some trade which is indeed very probable, the chart really does follow the real
value (this is XAUUSD), but they often ask me to put Take Profit Points, then at some point they just produce a flash crash on their server which hits that point.
The rest of the chart is identical with trading view, but on their server they often have these crashes which hit the point almost on the nose.
View attachment 44347

It's pretty obvious that they some sort of manipulating this kind of price movement. Unless there are some sort of high impact news, otherwise seldom you can see 15 bucks spike on Gold.

I fell for a similiar scam in 2018 by Hong Kong Based broker, Fortune Way Limited (FxFway)
This went on for a long time. Several banks were involved. Two in Hong Kong, one in China.
Recently I filed complaints in with HKMA. Does anybody have experience with them?

compare your gomltd.com with palmuk.com and notice they are the same designs basically, the Tinder dating playbook seems to be the common pattern. And to top it off, any company dealing personal information, the web site should also be using SSL which is a red flag as well when you visit their portal office.palmuk.com/login.html
Compare the website names in the browser. PALM International.

Compare the website title between office.gomltd.com and office.palmuk.com same server, same scam ring.

Back