Best Indicators

You need to understand that people promoting some systems for MetaTrader platforms are in the money making business right of that indicators itself and nothing more really. So please do more research if you really want some truth out there.

You need to understand that people promoting some systems for MetaTrader platforms are in the money making business right of that indicators itself and nothing more really. So please do more research if you really want some truth out there.
You don't need to buy any custom made indicator and pay money for it. The best way is to use moving average with some oscillator indicator and practice on trade setup for 6 months, the success result will speak for itself.

I would certainly agree that MA and RSI are most commonly used indicators, because they can provide good market indication. But, they should be used with precaution as they are stochastics that reflect historical prices. I think that it is better to use them with BB as it does not have time leg

There`s a lot of indicators and I can say that there`s no best. Indicators must be used but not overused. No more than 2 max 3 in one time. Also like you can`t use only 1. Then you can`t have a confirmation for the signal that it gives you. I can separate them in 2 groups: all known and less known. All known are such like MA and RSI. Yes, commonly used indicators. From the second one there`s one called Renko, which caught my eye lately but there must be more tests with it.

There are too many indicators to pick up just one or two 'good ones'. Try to find a good strategy first and then indicators will arise almost immediately.

You can go with 2 or 3 of your favorite indicators specially those are famous as RSI, Candlestick, MA . mostly people trade with them. No indicator will be exact in reading you have to find at what setting you can gain right market analysis with these indicators. Thse are just for help not for rely. Best of luck with your indicator.

You can be confused what indicator is best because of too many indicators available. A trader should choose 2 to 3 well known indicators not more than that, Then work with them at different settings to see their results. I must say you can use indicators but not depend on them totally.

Okay, so I've been surfing the internet looking for some stuff about Forex and got to the page where one trader analyst was talking about some kind of "addiction" to indicators.
Like traders put more indicators then they really need on their MT and so on.

It got me thinking about indicaors for a while and I understood that I really underestimate the role of the indicators in my trading and so I went to the internet to try to figure out what would be the best indicators for different styles of trading. And what I saw is tons of stuff. Everyone tryes to promote this or those thing.

So I wanna ask you, what is your favorite indicators you use and what style of trading is it fits best for?
Hope to find some for my trading as well;)

Peace!
There is no magic indicator

There are so many indicators in the platform already, but not all them we must use it, just use one or two indicator that needed,
for me, I just looking the chart pattern to analyze, but I like to use a custom indicator to show spread and average daily movement

Back