• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CentreForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
hello..my account number in OCTAFX is 26983 i like with octafx because the support is patient,execution very fast,no requote..
octafx give you a free $8 ...thanks to octafx as a bonus I managed to $28
I hope that octafx can improve the service to be better than now

you have not said to be true if the trader has not been tried in octafx!!

Dear Traders,

We proudly say that we are giving genuine and good signal to our clients,

so nothing to hide or cheat on our signals, all are purely live signal alert,

Check it out :- http://www.centreforex.com/signal-performance.php

All our signal are purely pending orders with exact Entry Point,Target Point and Stoploss Point and
All the trades are manual trades only,

You need not watch 24 hours,
Just check your account minimum 2 time to maximum 4 times per day,
1. Every day Before London Market we will send our signal via Email,Skype,Facebook messenger and anytime you can check our webpage login.
2.If Any correction on our signals means we will update ( minimum 1 time to maximum 3 times per day ),
Thanks and Regards,
CentreForex

Dear Traders,

** We offer the best service management accounts that you can find by promise **

Our forex managed account service is purely manually trades,
By our experienced fund managers team
and
with remarkable investment managers team those who have more then 15 years experienced in currencies market,

We have a good strategy,

With that we are doing stability,consistently and transparency.

CentreForex Investment Program with an average return of 8% to 15% per month.
Thanks and Regards,
CentreForex.

Dear Traders,

** We offer the best service management accounts that you can find by promise **

Our forex managed account service is purely manually trades,
By our experienced fund managers team
and
with remarkable investment managers team those who have more then 15 years experienced in currencies market,

We have a good strategy,

With that we are doing stability,consistently and transparency.

CentreForex Investment Program with an average return of 8% to 15% per month.
Thanks and Regards,
CentreForex.

Hallo. Still working?

Back