Fake or not

If I would be you, I would stay away from here no matter how hard do you want to proceed with everything, if you understand what I mean. It's totally unacceptable and strange today to do something else for example. See my point with that ?

I meet a lady by internet and she want be my girlfriend and she talk o lot about buisines with trading Gold. Now she want teach me and she want i open account at dfi-fx.com but i think if i sent money to this company and maby i loose my money. I Think the Lady and the company are not real. Know some one the webside? Thanks for help.
any update lol?

Just run from her while you also can and never you mean... ever do sign up with such bad opportunities anyway. Something can simply should be created after that matter no matter what. How can we go on with such always ? don't trust anyone so easily.

Just run from her while you also can and never you mean... ever do sign up with such bad opportunities anyway. Something can simply should be created after that matter no matter what. How can we go on with such always ? don't trust anyone so easily.
I feel for them that they will be scammed

Back