• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PennyRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
That was a quick end.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/pennyrobot/penny-robot-fg/3473316

Screenshot_2019-10-11 Penny Robot - FG System by pennyrobot Myfxbook.png

It was not Pennys EAs fail. It became a lot of manual traders last Friday. Market makers played their game. No EA, no ordinary manual trader has a chance against them. Creator of Penny EAs does everything he can to recover the losses from friday. Which other EAs seller would do this for customers??? No one.

Every traders know when to withdraw and when to leave it.
You don't expect people to tell you this and that all the time, do you?
Or maybe, did you even bother to ask anyone in their messenger, how their account is doing, with the bot?

Hi ChrisLeoh,

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ChrisLeoh/penny-basic-high-dd/3572988
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ChrisLeoh/penny-pro-2/3573036

Have you lost everything or managed to withdraw something? I see that accounts have Equity 0% that means you won't continue?

This seems like a big scam. BTC scalper hasn't made a profit for the third day, ends with Penny Pro EA. Tomorrow the opportunity to send money to the Autotrader should be closed. What then? Turn off the page and customers can say goodbye to their hard-earned money. For these scammers, it will be a great earnings: Autotrader: 200 people x 5000USD = 1 mil. USD.
Ok, not everyone will give $ 5000. 100 people? Great, it is 500k USD.
BTC scalper? Like I said: Ponzi scheme. Several times they sended a profit: how it "works". But customers are still at a loss. The creator of the Penny (Neel) robots no longer communicates, Stacey only sporadically (is arrogant). So far they said it wasn't true. Extreme EA was supposed to be 100% profitable, but burned accounts, together with other Pennys EAs. The BTC scalper was supposed to earn $ 30 to $ 50 a day, which earns an average of $ 6 a day. And autotrader? 9-15% daily ??? Not even close. Maybe 2-3%. I wonder if this site will work after 24th.
Who is Stacey???? Who is Neel, Hadrian, LillyG, Valerian? Why are they hiding really identity? Why do they communicate through RIOT (very often fails)? Why not via messenger, skype, whatsapp, telegram? There (in RIOT) they are administrators in the room and can clear the complete communication.

Stacey, how do you explain now that the BTC scalper isn't sending a nice profit from the 24th? Again 3 days profit 0. You argued that btcusd has weak movements and that btcusd went only down.
1. On Saturday btc went from 7300 to 10300 usd. What excuse will you use now?
2. Scalper = profit in the short term, not profit only in the bull market.
You shake stupid. Do you want to gain confidence in Penny products with these lies?

Hi there,

Here is another source of thread regarding the Penny are Scam https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/penny-robot-scam.61789/

Thank you.
Boy, you are a very envious and miserable person. Penny's EA is one of the 1% profitable robots. You know big **** about trading and how profitable robots work.
Penny Robot is the only one company with such great customer support. They do not need quantity, but quality, for it you will never be one of their customers. You will be lost all your life with liars and scammers. Remember KARMA.

Boy, you are a very envious and miserable person. Penny's EA is one of the 1% profitable robots. You know big **** about trading and how profitable robots work.
Penny Robot is the only one company with such great customer support. They do not need quantity, but quality, for it you will never be one of their customers. You will be lost all your life with liars and scammers. Remember KARMA.

Well drunker, everyone here can view the scammer evidence here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/penny-robot-scam.61789/ and let the people judge themself... I truly believe there is a KARMA :)

It was not Pennys EAs fail. It became a lot of manual traders last Friday. Market makers played their game. No EA, no ordinary manual trader has a chance against them. Creator of Penny EAs does everything he can to recover the losses from friday. Which other EAs seller would do this for customers??? No one.

Dear Creator of Penny,

Please show your proof of recovery trading result please... ehhh why your myfxbook account is closed? What happen? Something wrong with your account? :(

Back