Resolved: Liteforex Profits and Account Removed !

Before withdrawal request , they deleted my profits and account unfortunately.

I am still waiting for response and hopefully by Monday will get.

Do you have account statement saved (or video) showing your account balance before they deleted the account?

It's one thing to have an issue with specific trades (with a really good reason). But to outright delete an account is very suspect.

I'm very interested to see LiteForex's response here.

Before Deleted my account look it what was my balance ..it's still not total becz my balance was both account around $1198

Kashaf Liteforex Balance.JPG

i received email from liteforex and my all account are unblocked , now i am waiting for my withdrawal request and hopefully i will receive .

I will post once i will receive my withdraw.

Thanks

i received email from liteforex and my all account are unblocked , now i am waiting for my withdrawal request and hopefully i will receive .

I will post once i will receive my withdraw.

Thanks
Make sure to update us when it's done so we can mark this thread as a resolved :)

Fund Received

Thanks FPA and Liteforex Team

Did they send any final email from LiteForex to you?

It is good to see cases resolved like this. @FPA Forums Team knows what to do.

Also, if you left a review about the company, don't forget to update the review: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/120/www.liteforex.com?per-page=25

----

@LiteForex Official perhaps you can clarify why account (or account history) was deleted at one point.? Normally a broker cannot just disappear trades that are a-book. Because the trades actually went to a counterparty (???).

Looks like complete and total scam big thanks that you actually have done something to them anyway. It's really good that you have ability to do something with them anyway. When we can try and withdraw our hard earned money without problems ?

Back