Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

Good day members, kindly be alert on below telegram channels which are requesting investment from user via private Telegram chats and once you paid the, they will keep on silent or either block you.

t.me/memberboostpromotion
@conall_forex - the moderator for the above channel.

t.me/expertoption2
@fintracker - the moderator for the above channel.
email address: eustersshikol@gmail.com
Possible name: Eusters Andalo or Sir Cleveland

Their is a channel on telegram by the name XM Management. They theyvare associated with xm broker its all a lie to trap people. They burn my 2000usd account in 1 hour. Denis raymond is a gambling trader he traded full margin on my account and burned it in one hour. Stay away from the scammer.

his details are given below
Telegram user name
@Dennisraymond

channel link
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEQBoRCzGh_jBCNz-w

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
hi mate i got scammed by the telegram channel called XM MANAGEMENT the trader @Dennisraymond is a gambler. He doesnt know a think about trading he blew my account in an hour. All the Results he post on the channel are photoshopped. Stay away from that fraud.

t.me/forexmasterlevelss

Wanted to add one more account burner/scammer from telegram who do account management and put high lots thinking that market will go in his side always and it reverts and loss in trade with a margin call always in the account. The account was in red always with 60-80% margin when he was doing trades. No risk management.

@Masterlevel
t.me/forexmasterlevelss

Stay away from this even if he shows a high profit in a day because next day your account will burn. I tried it with 1k and in 4 hours it was 3k luckily and next day no balance, all gone with losses with high lots multiple trades and to save the account when it's about to reach 50%, he has to cut the trades.

Xm manangement chhannel on telegram is also a scamm the fake trader call himself dennis raymond is a fraud he dont know a thing about trading.

Hi did anybody heard about this signal master that offer paid signal and account management? t.me/@master_fx . I give my account for him to manage it did make profit everyday and after a month it crash my account

Why do you do any business with person where only way to contact and communicate with her is her own channel on the telegramm and that's basically it no matter what. It's obvious scams anyway and will be like that for a long time.

I got scammed. Name Amon Bauer. Website forextradingprofit.com invested and after all he want 10 % commision.i said i dont have any money so i dont get the money be aware.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026-174422_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-174422_Telegram.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20191026-174730_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-174730_Telegram.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20191026_175208.jpg
    20191026_175208.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20191026-175456_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-175456_Telegram.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 31
I was scammed by a chain called Nexo FX-Pro Forex Trading, you gave them money and it asks you to pay fees and then they blocks you from everywhere. Be very careful.
Telegram scammer channels :
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFhkTYq6y0PXHaD4Dg
Website of this scammer: nexo-fx.com/

I was scammed last week of $1000 by this idiot called - wolfofforex01 - @wolfofforex01 - His channel where he puts fake screenshots - Wall Street Fx Management

What happened -

I deposited $1k into my trading account and gave him to manage, he opened 60 lot size trade and my account was empty before I could even react.

After that he blocked me from Telegram and removed me from his channel.

His Whatsapp Number - +998936990751

When you contact him, he will tell you he is 99% accurate and there is never any risk. And he will guarantee you results.

This is the screenshot he shows when you ask him for some proof -

After that he will show you video of same and show 1-2 trades that made profit (most likely using 2 accounts to create it in fake).

And then he shows you this msg copied from his channel -

[Forwarded from Wall Street Fx Management]
So dears Done for the week!!!
We have not made any losses this week at all!
Now happy weekend to all and we will get back to u next week again with 99% accuracy again!
This week, I don’t upload any analysis as I don’t have time for that and will be busy with my paperwork

We still accept account for the next week! Proofs are above guys! No one can do like us trust me!

Minimum deposit for management is 2000$

Profit sharing is 50/50
Sharing methods are Skrill, Webmoney, moneygram, Western union
We share the profit weekly but for new clients, we share the first profit I make as a trust in u ( I was scammed a lot sorry guys) and then weekly

Weekly return on investment is 50% at least

All information has been given to u about account management! Read it! If u are satisfied, then contact and send us at @wolfofforex01
1) Account numbers:
2) Password:
3) Broker server

That’s enough! No fees in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure I am not going to get even SINGLE PENNY back, but at least, I WISH I can save at least few if not more from this monster. Please spread this across so anyone who might come across this scammer can escape. Thank you

Attachments

• photo_2019-11-02_19-14-26.jpg
    photo_2019-11-02_19-14-26.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
Back