• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXLiberty.com

General discussions of a financial company
for Davies UK

Hi, i've had a couple of below average experiences with managed accounts in the past.
have you been with fx liberty for long? are they consistent?

thanks
Mike

potential scammers?

At first I thought these people were good natured, and had mastered the martingale strategy by incorporating a hedge system. I had a steady 10% monthly profit, and then last week it all went. From 14000 down to 700. In around 48 hours. They sent an email apologising, saying how shocked they are at the loss, and that they would never trade forex again. All very noble. At first I too felt shocked, but then remembered that on their 'home page' they clearly stated, 'It has maximum risk level of 25-40% i.e. Our EA stops placing new trade and close out all open trades'
Which turned out to be an absolute lie. I emailed them about this. Of course I received no reply. But what did happen since has made me feel the need to warn others. Their home page is still up, only the 'risk level' sentence has been removed!!! So much for stopping trading. And would anyone know if they have broken any laws,misrepresentation? Luckily,I had the foresight to have saved a screen shot of their original home page,should anyone disbelieve me, but, alas, in this unregulated industry, I feel I am only wasting my time?
Can anyone help me to reclaim the 60% of my account that should have been protected? I doubt it.

Back