• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Panamoney.net

General discussions of a financial company
Looks like PanaMoney has scammed...

I am sure this is the case because of the following:

1. They never come online for chat support (I saved the URL link to this).
2. Their phone number no longer rings, but goes straight to voicemail.
3. Their web site is down.
4. They changed their IP address to a server in Amsterdam (LeaseWeb).
5. They no longer receive or reply to e-mail.
6. Most importantly, the domain ownership information has been changed to the following:

Registrant:
James Cook
1 1
Zimbabwe

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: PANAMONEY.NET
Created on: 23-Apr-08
Expires on: 24-Apr-18
Last Updated on: 09-May-10

Administrative Contact:
Cook, James zim@yahoo.com
1 1
Zimbabwe
+507.5634546 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Cook, James zim@yahoo.com
1 1
Zimbabwe
+507.5634546 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.BLOCKDOS.NET
NS3.BLOCKDOS.NET

Maybe they should have changed it to James Crook instead?

Well, having said all that, I have other reasons to believe that Panamoney has gone and run away with all their customers' money but will not post that information here. Since I am not a Private in rank, I cannot open a scam report, but I have tons of information that I collected before they disappeared.

I asked the Admin to publish a scam report on my behalf, since I´m not private ranked either.
My 5000$ are gone, but I had received 5x 1000$ in the past months by withdrawing profits, so there is a net 0 profit/loss. However, what a pity. I wasn´t long time to wait until get my principal paid out.
But reading in the reviews, there were many events of hackers getting access to investors accounts and initiating early withdrawals to their own accounts, and Panamoney didn´t even inform their investors about an initiated/ pending withdrawal, so these clients couldn´t intervene, thus loosing all their money.
It seems to me, that it was Panamoney themselves, who made that, focusing on big accounts.
That´s why it is so important to know and publish such events.

Would be interesting though, whether the processing bank in Cyprus (Marfin Popular Bank, www.laiki.com ) can be made liable, since EU legislation applies.

I have a ton of information documented...

If anyone is desiring to begin any action to track down the operator of Panamoney, I have a lot of information documented and preserved to be used in finding out the identity of those who were behind the curtain at Panamoney. I have names of businesses Panamoney used to host their services, the IP address blocks they were using, and many many screenshots of information from the web site, the documents showing that Panamoney is a real incorporated entity in Panama, the wire transfer slips showing the bank account information, etc.

I by myself don't have sufficient resources to mount an international investigation, but I believe a group of us may be able to do so.

@D.Moser:

I´d very interested.
My initial attempt is to investigate against the processing Bank (Marfin Popular Bank), since they´re in the EU (like me).
For that screenshots and more information would be viably important.

Don´t know whether it is allowed to drop an email adress here (no PM possible): petefx (at) freenet.de

Would be great to get in touch.

If anyone is desiring to begin any action to track down the operator of Panamoney, I have a lot of information documented and preserved to be used in finding out the identity of those who were behind the curtain at Panamoney. I have names of businesses Panamoney used to host their services, the IP address blocks they were using, and many many screenshots of information from the web site, the documents showing that Panamoney is a real incorporated entity in Panama, the wire transfer slips showing the bank account information, etc.

I by myself don't have sufficient resources to mount an international investigation, but I believe a group of us may be able to do so.

I would be very interested in persuing action against them as well. bret(at) bluehorizoninvestments dotcom. Thanks

To D. Moser and anyone out there who has been scammed by panamoney and has used wire transfer there might be hope. Contact fellow recruit that has been scammed by Panamoney. bret(at)bluehorizoninvestments(dot)com. I dont know if you can put your email on here so I hope this goes through. Thanks.

Back