Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)

I see this thread is a year old, but it is very relevant to me at the moment, so let me bump it up.

The thing is, - I strongly believe that I have fallen victim to fraud by my account manager at 24Option.com. I was scammed out of a relatively large sum of money. Having consulted with a lawyer, I was told that what has happened to me *does* fall under the definition of "fraud".

I have lodged an official complaint with Rodler LTD. to see if they are going to do something about the said account manager's unethical and fraudulent actions. If not, I intend to:

(1) File a lawsuit.
(2) Attract media exposure.
(3) Contact local banks to recommend they put up a warning about this fraudulent company before a client is allowed to transfer funds to their offshore account.

I have also obtained email addresses of over 200 active traders that are managed by the same person I was tricked by, and I am going to email them a newsflash in due course.

I wish I had done my reasearch *prior* to getting involved with them. Now I hear all these stories about how people have been losing their posessions, homes... even sanity due to getting scammed for huge amounts at 24Option.com... and I am genuinely not going to stand for this.

By the way, last post (Lokeni)... exactly right. I was also urged by my account manager to sell my car and apartment, to borrow from family and friends, and to take out a loan -- in order to fund my 24Option account.

I can't believe they are still operating after all this. I hear from an insider, though, that they have taken to paying off webmasters to monitor negative reviews, which expains why all the highest ranking sites on Google (like the first 5 pages of search results) are all fake reviews owned or sponsored by 24Option. No wonder people are still getting lured in -- it is very difficult to come by real reviews, authored by real people.

Something has to be done about this. And I intend to.

Hallo!I'm writing from Italy

can I know how action has been taken against Rodeler ltd?

I was also a victim of their scam and I filed a complaint and documentation about 2 months ago. Now I'm waiting for their answer.

and another victim from this broker. I am that German journalist doing investigation now for a longe rtime on the corrupt online brokers. Rodeler / 24Option are some of the worst according to my research - almost every day new victims from this broker contact me. At the same time they are very active in Europe without any boundaries - at the moment big forexexpo in Berlin and the are prominantly there. European law protects these criminals and nobody is taking action against them. The onle possibility for the victims is to stick together and get stronger and stronger. Here Forexpeacearmy is a great organisation. Watch also my videos at youtube gamesoftruth - every day there are new videos with research. There is also a facbookgroup online investors rights where we post every day newest developments. In the end there will be taken action. Politicians can not close their eyes and ears for what is going on. IronFX and Avatrade are also two very bad ones.

Hallo!I'm writing from Italy

can I know how action has been taken against Rodeler ltd?

I was also a victim of their scam and I filed a complaint and documentation about 2 months ago. Now I'm waiting for their answer.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.
There is a lot going on in Germany against Rodeler and 24option as well against Avatrade and now Naga Markets - yust watch my videos at youtube gamesoftruth - I post evry day news. Share everything here at forexpeacearmy also - alone you are just one victim, together we are very strong. Europe is going to act, I do have contacts now with powerfull politicians who want to help - in the end nobody can close the eyes.

Any updates on further action(s) against this scambag broker?

"...they manipulated my entry level to one much lower (and viceversa) so that the chances of the trade of becoming a winning trade were reduced dramatically because of this manipulation. The problem is that they were too obvious manipulating the price, and if you take a chart from their own platform in the time interval where the trade was executed is very easy to spot that the underlying never traded at the level they gave me as entry level....

Looks like the same tactic used by other scammers and my ex-broker I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarket to ensure their profitable clients losses money.

Hi everyone, as an appreciation to this platform, I would like to update the status of my court case against this company.

it was a long wait since 2014, however finally after a long wait of legal proceeding with the help of my legal representative Christiana Markou (an Advocate & Legal Consultant of Markou & Co LLC Law Firm in Cyprus), I secured a reasonable out of court settlement offer recently from the defendant (24option/Rodeler ltd) and I accepted it. She is a lovely person and very approachable with their expertise & knowledge speciallt dealing with financial institutions which helped me a big time with my case, more importantly when I am not a citizen of Cyprus and neither I live in EU jurisdiction.

As an appreciation to her, I referred her details here with a good intention to help others who may also find her helpful. However don't just trust me or my words, please do your own research. Please don't PM me, and neither I send PM to anyone. I am not here to do business.
To the moderator: If my reference isn't appropriate here please delete the name references I used.

Please note, the defendant offered the settlement amount without agreeing to any wrong doing.

I personally know how it feels to loose all your hard earn money. Therefore a friendly request to everyone, please invest wisely and don't get greedy, do your thorough research before investing with anyone.

Thank you forexpeacearmy for your helpful site and supports when needed most.

Good luck!

Hi everyone, as an appreciation to this platform, I would like to update the status of my court case against this company.

it was a long wait since 2014, however finally after a long wait of legal proceeding with the help of my legal representative Christiana Markou (an Advocate & Legal Consultant of Markou & Co LLC Law Firm in Cyprus), I secured a reasonable out of court settlement offer recently from the defendant (24option/Rodeler ltd) and I accepted it. She is a lovely person and very approachable with their expertise & knowledge speciallt dealing with financial institutions which helped me a big time with my case, more importantly when I am not a citizen of Cyprus and neither I live in EU jurisdiction.

As an appreciation to her, I referred her details here with a good intention to help others who may also find her helpful. However don't just trust me or my words, please do your own research. Please don't PM me, and neither I send PM to anyone. I am not here to do business.
To the moderator: If my reference isn't appropriate here please delete the name references I used.

Please note, the defendant offered the settlement amount without agreeing to any wrong doing.

I personally know how it feels to loose all your hard earn money. Therefore a friendly request to everyone, please invest wisely and don't get greedy, do your thorough research before investing with anyone.

Thank you forexpeacearmy for your helpful site and supports when needed most.

Good luck!
You are most welcome and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Qualche aggiornamento su ulteriori azioni contro questo broker di Scambag?

"... hanno manipolato il mio livello di accesso a un livello molto più basso (e viceversa) in modo che le possibilità del trade di diventare un trade vincente fossero ridotte drasticamente a causa di questa manipolazione. Il problema è che erano troppo evidenti nel manipolare il prezzo e se prendi un grafico dalla propria piattaforma nell'intervallo di tempo in cui è stato eseguito il trade è molto facile notare che il sottostante non è mai stato scambiato al livello che mi hanno dato come entry level .. ..

Sembra la stessa tattica utilizzata da altri truffatori e dal mio ex broker I-See-Bucketshop aka ICMarket per garantire che i loro clienti redditizi perdano denaro.

C'è molto da fare in Germania contro Rodeler e 24option anche contro Avatrade e ora Naga Markets - guardate i miei video su youtube gamesoftruth - posto tutte le notizie del giorno. Condividi tutto qui anche su forexpeacearmy: da solo sei solo una vittima, insieme siamo molto forti. L'Europa sta per agire, ora ho contatti con potenti politici che vogliono aiutare - alla fine nessuno può chiudere gli occhi.

Back