winnie12345

Private
I was contacted by Promarketsonline by phone call by a Mr. John White, who convinced me to open a Broker Account and I deposited USD250.00 Then I was handed over to a Mr. Ben Jakovich being my Account Manager. Ben Jakovich then by telephone convinced me that with such a small account I am unable to do any forex trading and that they are not able to give me any assistance because of this small account.. I was offered a bonus with each deposit stating that this will give my broker account a larger margin thus making successful trading a great opportunity. Many trades appeared to be successfully concluded, growing the broker account balance over time. Then I was further encouraged to make a further deposit so as to take advantage of the volatility in the forex market leading up to the USA Elections on 3 November 2020. I had in the meantime entered into numerous trades in my broker account and accumulated much profits. All appeared to be well until I tried to make a Withdrawal of part of my profits. I was then phoned by John White that the Withdrawal is not possible because I would be damaging my broker account.. I was persuaded not to withdraw any funds. Then after further successful; trades and a much larger broker account balance, I again tried to make a Withdrawal., only again to be met with excuses by Ben Jakovich that I will be putting my broker account into a damaged position. I insisted that their Finance Department approves my Withdrawal Request of a small amount when compared to my broker account balance. To date I have not received my payment withdrawal request and feel strongly that I might have succumbed to scammers. The Bonus Agreements basically locked me into the need to make huge numbers of trades.
I would like to invite Promarketsonline, via yourselves to explain why I am unable to withdraw my own funds from my Broker Account No. 108899 held by them..
I had been on numerous occasions informed that my broker account is liquid and furthermore that I am able to do withdrawals at any time.
I have since stopped making any further trades on my Broker Account No. 108899

I was also told by Ben Jakovich that I need to make more trades in order to be able to do Withdrawals.

I was contacted by Promarketsonline by phone call by a Mr. John White, who convinced me to open a Broker Account and I deposited USD250.00 Then I was handed over to a Mr. Ben Jakovich being my Account Manager. Ben Jakovich then by telephone convinced me that with such a small account I am unable to do any forex trading and that they are not able to give me any assistance because of this small account.. I was offered a bonus with each deposit stating that this will give my broker account a larger margin thus making successful trading a great opportunity. Many trades appeared to be successfully concluded, growing the broker account balance over time. Then I was further encouraged to make a further deposit so as to take advantage of the volatility in the forex market leading up to the USA Elections on 3 November 2020. I had in the meantime entered into numerous trades in my broker account and accumulated much profits. All appeared to be well until I tried to make a Withdrawal of part of my profits. I was then phoned by John White that the Withdrawal is not possible because I would be damaging my broker account.. I was persuaded not to withdraw any funds. Then after further successful; trades and a much larger broker account balance, I again tried to make a Withdrawal., only again to be met with excuses by Ben Jakovich that I will be putting my broker account into a damaged position. I insisted that their Finance Department approves my Withdrawal Request of a small amount when compared to my broker account balance. To date I have not received my payment withdrawal request and feel strongly that I might have succumbed to scammers. The Bonus Agreements basically locked me into the need to make huge numbers of trades.
I would like to invite Promarketsonline, via yourselves to explain why I am unable to withdraw my own funds from my Broker Account No. 108899 held by them..
I had been on numerous occasions informed that my broker account is liquid and furthermore that I am able to do withdrawals at any time.
I have since stopped making any further trades on my Broker Account No. 108899

I was also told by Ben Jakovich that I need to make more trades in order to be able to do Withdrawals.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18349/www.promarketsonline.com and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I was contacted by Promarketsonline by phone call by a John White, who convinced me to open a Broker Account and I deposited USD250.00 Then I was handed over to a Mr. Ben Jakovich being my Account Manager. Ben Jakovich then by telephone convinced me that with such a small account I am unable to do any forex trading and that they are not able to give me any assistance because of this small account.. I was offered a bonus with each deposit stating that this will give my broker account a larger margin thus making successful trading a great opportunity. Many trades appeared to be successfully concluded, growing the broker account balance over time. Then I was further encouraged to make a further deposit so as to take advantage of the volatility in the forex market leading up to the USA Elections on 3 November 2020. Ben Jakovich encouraged me to do a wire transfer to LLoyds Bank in London. He provided me with all the banking requirement details and account numbers and the physical addresses, including the SWIFT address of the Beneficiary Freemarketfx also in London.. I did go to my Bank on 22 September 2020 and made the cross border/international payment request. I had in the meantime entered into numerous trades in my broker account and accumulated much profits. All appeared to be well. The above cross border transfer amount was never deposited into my Broker Account. I then requested my Bank to do a RECALL. The Recall was successfully completed and I received back my funds less forex exchange costs. Thereafter I make payments using my Credit Card to pay S G Veteris as well as Koinal. Those payments did result in a deposit to my Broker Trade Account. All appeared well in my Broker Account No. 108899 until I tried to make a Withdrawal of part of my profits. I was then phoned by John White that the Withdrawal is not possible because I would be damaging my broker account.. I was persuaded not to withdraw any funds. I was telephonically on numerous dates by Ben Jakovich encouraging me to make additional deposits, so as to take advantage of the volatility leading up to the USA Election, a well as the published result of the voting process.. Then after further numerous successful trades and a much larger Broker Account Balance, I again tried to make a Withdrawal., only again to be met with excuses by Ben Jakovich that I will be putting my broker account into a damaged position. I insisted that their Finance Department approves my Withdrawal Request, of this small amount when compared to my Broker Account Balance. I was eventually told by Ben Jakovich that my Withdrawal Request had been approved, however to date I have not received my payment withdrawal request and feel strongly that I might have been scammed.
I had been on numerous occasions informed that my broker account is liquid and they furthermore confirmed that I am able to do withdrawals at any time.
I have since stopped making any further trades on my Broker Account No. 108899 and closed all open trades.

I was also told by Ben Jakovich that before enabling me to do a Withdrawal I will need to make more trades in order to be able to receive my funds..

Do not send any of these guys any more money.

Do not make any more trades.

Please grab a copy of your trading history now and post it here. Read this tutorial:

Also obtain screenshots of any conversations with these people.

----

Also, what is the total amount of your deposits? And what dates?

Last edited:
also @winnie12345 , please put a freeze ALL credit cards (or debit cards) that you have given these people (set the limit to 0 or as low as you can, or cancel the cards). immediately.

I was contacted by Promarketsonline by phone call by a John White, who convinced me to open a Broker Account and I deposited USD250.00 Then I was handed over to a Mr. Ben Jakovich being my Account Manager. Ben Jakovich then by telephone convinced me that with such a small account I am unable to do any forex trading and that they are not able to give me any assistance because of this small account.. I was offered a bonus with each deposit stating that this will give my broker account a larger margin thus making successful trading a great opportunity. Many trades appeared to be successfully concluded, growing the broker account balance over time. Then I was further encouraged to make a further deposit so as to take advantage of the volatility in the forex market leading up to the USA Elections on 3 November 2020. Ben Jakovich encouraged me to do a wire transfer to LLoyds Bank in London. He provided me with all the banking requirement details and account numbers and the physical addresses, including the SWIFT address of the Beneficiary Freemarketfx also in London.. I did go to my Bank on 22 September 2020 and made the cross border/international payment request. I had in the meantime entered into numerous trades in my broker account and accumulated much profits. All appeared to be well. The above cross border transfer amount was never deposited into my Broker Account. I then requested my Bank to do a RECALL. The Recall was successfully completed and I received back my funds less forex exchange costs. Thereafter I make payments using my Credit Card to pay S G Veteris as well as Koinal. Those payments did result in a deposit to my Broker Trade Account. All appeared well in my Broker Account No. 108899 until I tried to make a Withdrawal of part of my profits. I was then phoned by John White that the Withdrawal is not possible because I would be damaging my broker account.. I was persuaded not to withdraw any funds. I was telephonically on numerous dates by Ben Jakovich encouraging me to make additional deposits, so as to take advantage of the volatility leading up to the USA Election, a well as the published result of the voting process.. Then after further numerous successful trades and a much larger Broker Account Balance, I again tried to make a Withdrawal., only again to be met with excuses by Ben Jakovich that I will be putting my broker account into a damaged position. I insisted that their Finance Department approves my Withdrawal Request, of this small amount when compared to my Broker Account Balance. I was eventually told by Ben Jakovich that my Withdrawal Request had been approved, however to date I have not received my payment withdrawal request and feel strongly that I might have been scammed.
I had been on numerous occasions informed that my broker account is liquid and they furthermore confirmed that I am able to do withdrawals at any time.
I have since stopped making any further trades on my Broker Account No. 108899 and closed all open trades.

I was also told by Ben Jakovich that before enabling me to do a Withdrawal I will need to make more trades in order to be able to receive my funds..
Can we have a website address, please?

Do not send any of these guys any more money.

Do not make any more trades.

Please grab a copy of your trading history now and post it here. Read this tutorial:

Also obtain screenshots of any conversations with these people.

----

Also, what is the total amount of your deposits? And what dates?

Various deposits were made over period of three months.
Thank you for your advice.
I am still today being phoned requesting that I enter into a few trades, so that they will be able to recover some of my funds.
I have read your Tutorial and it makes for very interesting reading.
I will not send them any further money.

Back