Thetradersdomain stole my money and disable my account!!!

SniperTrader007

Recruit
This situation happened a few days ago, when i decided to withdraw my money they rejected few times then they simply didn't pay me, disabled my account so i could not get access anymore to my mt5 account and back office. That's criminal!
I start to look on the internet for ways to complain because they don't have a physical office to visit either webpage registration name is hidden, which gives the possibility for the crooks to hide. Any personal information regarding these people is highly appreciated by personal message.
I noticed this broker is already very well known on FPA to do similar things.
I have requested the reason for such a thing and no clear answer with any detail, no answer when i asked for the contacts of the broker, nothing.
On the report, they show the money was withdrawn but i haven't received any money.
I want my money 2426$!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.58.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.58.26 AM.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.16.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.16.40 PM.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 13
The is the same issue over and over. Toxic Deal flow. The client was awarded their original deposit back and we shut their account down. You can confirm with them that they received it back. Another person upset they bought a bot that is illegal to use. The original deposit was 192usd and it was paid back on February 21st

Please confirm with the client that they got their original deposit back.

The client also made many threats against our customer service after we sent these emails to them. See attached.

Attachments

• conversation.pdf
    594.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-02-24_11-15-13.png
    2021-02-24_11-15-13.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The is the same issue over and over. Toxic Deal flow. The client was awarded their original deposit back and we shut their account down. You can confirm with them that they received it back. Another person upset they bought a bot that is illegal to use. The original deposit was 192usd and it was paid back on February 21st

Please confirm with the client that they got their original deposit back.

The client also made many threats against our customer service after we sent these emails to them. See attached.
WHAT???
You guys shut my account down without a notice THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!
You guys share personal information witch i didn't allow THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!
You guys deliberately invented some sort of accusation to don't pay the clients and shut accounts down without giving me access to my Metatrader account to post here the proofs that are you guys lying?? WHAT A SCAM!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE A RIPOFF!!!! ALL FAKES, fake platform, running with fake people behind!!
I request every name of the person involved in your broker and my money 2426$.

WHAT???
You guys deliberately invented some sort of accusation to don't pay the clients and shut accounts down without giving me access to my Metatrader account to post here the proofs that are you guys lying?? WHAT A SCAM!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE A RIPOFF!!!! ALL FAKES, fake platform, running with fake people behind!!
Hi,

Once again arbitrage and latency bots are not allowed in any trading. Unfortunately you are not educated and think that just because someone sells something online you are allowed to use it. Buying and selling in rapid succession to try to take advantage of a price is illegal in any retail forex brokerage.

You have your account history that you showed a piece of. You can show the entire thing and people will see how fast the orders for both buy and sell were activated. It was not done by a human and in addition the pairs you were trading were in line with the other people using the same bot.

We have every right to close your account because we do not want to jeopardize our relationships with our counterparties. You were provided your original deposit.

The issue is done. You are free to try this out on other brokers and see if you get the same result. We don't take lightly to abuse and misrepresentation saying you didn't get paid. The moderators can close this thread now because it is done.

WHAT???
Dude, you made threats to "pay them a visit with your boys".
This doesn't look good lol.

The issue is done. You are free to try this out on other brokers and see if you get the same result. We don't take lightly to abuse and misrepresentation saying you didn't get paid. The moderators can close this thread now because it is done.

The thread is only marked as "resolved" or "abandoned" depending on the OP's actions. But FPA does not close threads that allege that some offensive behavior took place.

It is good that you provided your own evidences.

@SniperTrader007 can you attach the full mt4/mt5 account statement? You can use this guide to help you see exactly how to upload it here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

So basically there is no statute of limitations. For people who are so oppressed or angry about the situation they sure do take their time.

We really don't have time to sit on internet message boards waiting for some moderator to decide whether or not we did something right or wrong. It's actually a waste of our resources. This is no longer freedom of speech. This is just a yelp board for fx brokers when uneducated traders buy expert advisors and then get surprised when they can't use them.

Maybe some education on this message board would help traders instead of using it as just a complaint board.

FPA Forum Team Note: Maybe if you took the time to look around the FPA more, you would notice some of our educational material, including books such as Forex Military School.

If you feel like you can provide useful educational material, the
Company Articles folder would be a good place to start showing off your skills as a trading educator.

So basically there is no statute of limitations. For people who are so oppressed or angry about the situation they sure do take their time.

We really don't have time to sit on internet message boards waiting for some moderator to decide whether or not we did something right or wrong. It's actually a waste of our resources. This is no longer freedom of speech. This is just a yelp board for fx brokers when uneducated traders buy expert advisors and then get surprised when they can't use them.

Maybe some education on this message board would help traders instead of using it as just a complaint board.

FPA Forum Team Note: Maybe if you took the time to look around the FPA more, you would notice some of our educational material, including books such as Forex Military School.

If you feel like you can provide useful educational material, the
Company Articles folder would be a good place to start showing off your skills as a trading educator.
Yeah well maybe before people are allowed to post on this message board they pass a fx competency test so we don't waste time arguing about latency arbitrage and illegal EAs even though they are for sale on the Metatrader website.

Guess this post will stay open now like the rest of them because clients didn't get anywhere.

WHAT???
Did you read the terms and conditions for this broker? Do you understand the terms regarding arbitrage and latency bots? So far there is no proof that you didn't engage in these activities but instead some threats to the broker. The Traders Domain has actually commented in this thread and other threads and at minimum has returned investors initial deposits and explained their reasoning. I am not taking sides but this broker actually has done the right thing for you and other users (i.e. initial deposit returned). I recommend to calm down and work with the broker especially since you already got your initial deposit back and they have been very patient. Feel free to read the various posts on FPA where people deposited money with thousands of other brokers and Never got a cent back!

Back